Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

Good Luck Mr Neal

We need some luck to turn these average prem players into winners or other teams bad luck.Either way something needs to happen in our favour for a change to kick start a recovery. So far we have been the unluckiest team in the league.

[quote user="mr footy"]We need some luck to turn these average prem players into winners or other teams bad luck.Either way something needs to happen in our favour for a change to kick start a recovery. So far we have been the unluckiest team in the league.[/quote]Rabbits foot or lucky heather, what do you think would be most effective?

When Robert Chase was in charge we use to have a good reputation for prudent spending, good scouting and buying well.

City always managed to squeeze that little bit extra out of all the players they bought turning good players into very good players.

Ruel Fox and Mark Robins are just two of them.

And now .....,,,,,....

We didn''t buy Ruel Fox and Mark Robins was already a good player when we signed him!

[quote user="Canaryfootyexpert"]When Robert Chase was in charge we use to have a good reputation for prudent spending, good scouting and buying well.

City always managed to squeeze that little bit extra out of all the players they bought turning good players into very good players.

That reminds me. Off to see Dad''s Army tonight.

And now .....,,,,,....[/quote]

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="Canaryfootyexpert"]When Robert Chase was in charge we use to have a good reputation for prudent spending, good scouting and buying well.

And now .....,,,,,....[/quote][/quote]

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="Canaryfootyexpert"]When Robert Chase was in charge we use to have a good reputation for prudent spending, good scouting and buying well.

And now .....,,,,,....[/quote][/quote]

Oops sorry about that, well it was Quite some time ago.

The point I was trying to make was we seemed to get the best out of the players we bought in and most importantly used their abilities to maximum effect.

I.e. we didn''t put a player with pace, who can take players on, shoot from distance with either foot , and score goals at left back.