Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Those Poor Deluded Binners.

Oh dear me down to 10th with an inferior goal difference on those above them. Six points off a play off spot and just over 17 thousand there to watch them play a team top of the table. TWTD posters are now beginning to smell the coffee as to their destiny for next season. [:D]Mind you just 393 Hull fans made the trip and they are the form side sitting at the top of the table ! Before you say it i had to have a look as it is a no news week in these parts.

Tut Til, don''t you read this site?? Posted this on the derby site!! 😂😂😂😂😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Oops meant thread!! If I''d posted it on the derby site there''s no chance you would have seen it!!😂😂😂

When you open TWTD, with your computer speakers on, theres a massive "CLINK". Thats the sound of the penny dropping about the realisation that its another season of Championship football next season.[:D]

[quote user="morty"]When you open TWTD, with your computer speakers on, theres a massive "CLINK". Thats the sound of the penny dropping about the realisation that its another season of Championship football next season.[:D][/quote]Good Lord Morty they''re not that intelligent.[;)]

I know a few Ipswich fans and they are not happy.

They are starting to call for Micks head, and they want a new owner.

Troubled times indeed.