Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Any Ideas Who The New Sponsor Is ?

Back on 20th August it was announced that Aviva were ending their eight year shirt sponsorship. Any rumours been heard by those in the know who it will be in 2016/17 ?

[quote user="kick it off"]Coral is probably not a bad bet.[/quote]I see what you did there[:)]

Logical would say Virgin Money, as we tend to keep in locally linked. And would work if we keep bouncing between leagues

Far better than the Evans brand on certain shi(r)ts which no one understands. How many consumers or businesses have watched a dull scum game on the box and thought "Marcaus E...." wtf, no hopers draped in ''history''

Will very much depend on which league we''re in, I think.

When you see Hull being sponsored by Flamingo Land, and Burnley attracting Oak Furniture Land (Worst. Theme Park. Ever) I dread to think what''ll be plastered on the shirt if we get relegated.

Coral have to be a good bet if (when, believe!) we stay up. While I''m not a fan of gambling being advertised (I don''t have an issue with gambling, just think it is far too prominent) I''d prefer them over some far-eastern syndicate. Blue on NCFC shirts though :s

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Kia[/quote]Rather a random comment nbs unless you are one of those in the know ? [;)] No connection as far as i am aware with NCFC at the moment.