Sign in to follow this  
birchfest

McNally interview

Yeh, it must be ad-block as Firefox works fine without it for me. Interesting to see how Acast (and the entire media industry) react to that... there''s one mobile phone network (3 I think) who are adding ad-block automatically to all of their phones.

[quote user="Daniel Brigham"]Yeh, it must be ad-block as Firefox works fine without it for me. Interesting to see how Acast (and the entire media industry) react to that... there''s one mobile phone network (3 I think) who are adding ad-block automatically to all of their phones. [/quote]
My understanding, going by last week''s BBC report, is that it will be optional rather than automatic. It will be interesting to see how this pans out. I suspect it will prove far more popular than opting in to, say. the organ donation register, as pesky adverts have a more direct and persistent and direct effect on people. Perhaps take-up will be more akin to the Telephone Preference Service. If more widely adopted I do fear this could reduce the amount of content available for free on the Web. 

Delighted with the McNally interview. Hopefully it''ll quieten down some of the short sighted idiots on here screaming for substandard managers to replace our fantastic one.

"Delighted with the McNally interview. Hopefully it''ll quieten down some of the short sighted idiots on here screaming for substandard managers to replace our fantastic one."

I too feel that we should stick with AN whatever the outcome this season.

He has shown that he has enough in his armoury to succeed at Carrow Road, given and giving us a period of stability. A change would be expensive and not without risk.

I do not however feel idiotic to have toyed with the thought of a possible replacement (Rodgers was in my thoughts .. the Swansea version) when reviewing some of the ''mistakes'' AN has undoubtedly made this season, including some of his team-selections. I will, for the time being not be 100% sure that a change would not benefit the Club.

It is not a straight forward decision, it is never black and white.

If we do get relegated I would expect us to be there or thereabouts next season. Failing this, I would want change.

That''s a fair post, BroadstairsR. This is Alex Neil''s first really challenging period as a manager and some of our fans want him out at the very first sign of trouble. Poor.

Yes my difficulty was with Firefox too. I managed to listen to it it on my iphone with no problems. Great interview - thanks LYBP.Thanks also to 93 Vintage - I had never come across File2h before - or the "video grabbers" - very interesting.

Interesting interview. Good work.

Funny how McNally was most nostalgic over the Lambert era and our rise through the divisions. Despite that period ending in such acrimony.

[quote user="lake district canary"]My link didn''t work until I disabled ad-block.....  [/quote]Thanks for that hint LDC, was getting revolving thingy like someone else ''til I disabled Adblock.  Ta.

Haven''t listened to it yet but well done guys on what is evidently one of the only good fan-run NCFC websites / blogs..
If you need any help at all on the web / tech side of things in the future, feel free to give me a shout