Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

Saturday fears

We have one surprise victory left in our locker for this season ............ I would hope.

Leicester surely have one surprise defeat to come.

Long shot, but perhaps these two factors will come together on Saturday.

Absolutely nothing to fear. AN will have a plan, and it only takes a little bit of luck to sway a game sometimes. Could be Vardy makes a blistering run after 5 minutes and tears a hammy, a lucky bounce or a dodgy penalty decision (well it certainly happened at CR) and Bob''s your Uncle

With Tettey and O''Neil back in the team together for the first time since our win over Southampton, there is room for optimism.

AN will need to be more canny with his tactics than he was in the fixture at Carrow Rd, when I thought Vardy was given far too many opportunities to run into space behind our back four.

This is Norwich we are talking about we can and do lose to the worst but can also get points from the best. we can also be hammered by the best of course. IMO will take a major change in direction to stay up, a win on saturday would be a good start

Derby " dreading Saturday. Just the sort of Club we really cannot handle!

Fast direct striker who ''works the channels''.

Fast attacking full backs - I rated Albrighton highly when he was at Villa. Can''t believe they let him go on a free and that Leicester were the only Club intelligent enough to accept a gift! Compare him with our £2m investment!

A Club desperate to get back on track after the Arsenal reverse.

Tough defence that gives nothing away. "

Recon you''re a bit of a poof Derby. Grow a pair man and get up off the floor

[quote user="Hull Canary"]I am the opposite I have a warm feeling we will get something from the game.

Haven''t been to the crisp bowl for a few seasons so looking forward to it[/quote]A lot of oldies on here have warm feelings too but it''s nothing to do with football matches....[:D]