Sign in to follow this  
andrew norwichcity

Team vs Leicester

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]People picking Pinto probably haven''t perceived him playing. I hope this will be a case of "bedding in" but at present I think "Panto" may be a more suitable name.[/quote] Pinto may have some work to do to get in the team, but if you have a back three and two wing backs, it doesn''t look such a stretch to put him in.                         Ruddy            Martin Klose BassongPinto   Howson   Tettey   O''Neill  Brady                 Naismith Bamford                          JeromeThat team allows us to be solid (hopefully) at the back, yet have a huge amount of  pace in the team comared to usual - just what we might need today.

Mt two cents for what it''s worth.

I''d like;

Ruddy

Martin Bennett Klose Brady

Tettey O''Neil

Redmond Naismith Jarvis

Mbokani

But this is what I think AN will go with;

Ruddy

Martin Klose Bassong Olsson*

Howson Tettey O''Neil Brady*

Naismith

Mbokani

*Possibly swapping Brady to LB with Jarvis at LW because of Olsson being terrible lately!

Bassong took a knock in training mid week and may not play. Likely to be a back 3 of Klose, Martin and Bennett

Ruddy

Pinto

Martin

Klose

Bassong/Bennett

Brady

Howson

Tettey

Redmond

Naismith

Jerome

3 at the back, Bassong late test.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]People picking Pinto probably haven''t perceived him playing. I hope this will be a case of "bedding in" but at present I think "Panto" may be a more suitable name.[/quote] Pinto may have some work to do to get in the team, but if you have a back three and two wing backs, it doesn''t look such a stretch to put him in.                         Ruddy            Martin Klose BassongPinto   Howson   Tettey   O''Neill  Brady                 Naismith Bamford                          JeromeThat team allows us to be solid (hopefully) at the back, yet have a huge amount of  pace in the team comared to usual - just what we might need today.

[/quote]
The only flaw I can see with that line-up is that it has twelve players. :-)
That and the fact we are going to "unleash" Redmond.
                        Ruddy
            Martin Klose Bassong
Pinto         Tettey   O''Neill          Brady
                 Redmond Naismith
                          Jerome

Famous last words but I like it. Leicester play straight down the middle for Vardy and looks like we will double up, Mahrez is left footed right side, so will come into traffic and we have pace wide and Redmond to catch them on the break.

Now to execute it....