Sign in to follow this  
shaunieboy77

Disappearing player

I believe whilst no trading period is nearby, the shop window he was posing in has closed for a few months - I expect to see him towards the back end of April when the shutters roll back up ;) Some say he''s still there, behind the shutters - practising his next pose, gaining advice from Derek Zoolander...

Or I''ve missed something and he''s injured... Wouldn''t be that shocking to be honest!

Not reported as injured AFAIK, only Wisdom is listed with a return date of 27/02/16.

I would imagine the signing of Naismith has sadly pushed him out of the picture. I''m sure we''ll see him before the season is out, a long way still to go yet.

He''s not injured. Think he''s been a tad un lucky really. Since he came on in that Southampton game, changed the game, offered so much more than Redmond did, then came in on another game near then and did a good job. Think he''s definately a better option than Howson down the right hand side when he doesn''t want to play Redmond.

Too much timber for 90 minutes, though he has shown some real ability in substitute appearances.  A curious signing, perhaps. Appears to have Hooper''s talent of putting on weight remarkably quickly.

I don''t think he was a waste of money. Played really well in a couple of games and was quite exciting to watch and was really unlucky not to get man of the match but next game he was dropped. Our club is being run really wierd, another player plays consistently cr@p and never gets dropped. I wish they would give him a fair chance.

Thought Howson was quietly efficient in the first half, but got stronger as the game went on. His ability to pace himself for 90 minutes and make few mistakes is why he gets the nod ahead of Vadis, and now we have Naismith and Bamford to accommodate, attacking places are at more of a premium than ever. I definitely feel that Vadis has the ideal attributes to influence games from the bench - he''s strong, direct, skilful and a bit of an unknown quantity. That combination is very difficult to defend against, particularly with tiring legs. Didn''t see the point in having O''Neil and Mulumbu both on the bench Saturday, thought Vadis might have been worth a spot. Interesting to see what Neil changes for tomorrow...