Sign in to follow this  
The gut

Inept and unable to follow managers instructions.

The team obviously responded to Alex, going back to basics. It was a decent start against a good team. However, he did ask for the fans to do their bit. Not a sound until the 50th minute. The fans at the carra Saturday are in no position to criticise, we were inept and not following the managers instructions. Those not at the carra are in even less of a position, it''s like they weren''t even in the squad.

I think Alex is trying to encourage the fans with a bit of exaggerated praise in his post match interview tonight.

Virtually silent until we scored. Our fans are underperforming.

"""""""""" It was a decent start against a good team""""""

Decent start??? Seem to remember we were one down after 32 seconds

[quote user="morty"]I think you are borderline "special".There, I said it.[/quote]

There is no borderline morty, I am special.

It''s flattering that you are taking a personal interest but you are not getting my cock.

Back to the subject matter, do you think the fans are performing well?

I think our players are trying hard but ultimately the league doesn''t tell untruths and we just have fallen short this season

If we keep the majority the will be the nucleus of a very good championship side that will get us back up

That said it ain''t over til the fat lady sings

The team being dreadful first half might explain the fans being subdued.

Inexcusably conceding after less then 60 seconds should be enough to subdue even the hardiest of fans...

[quote user="AJ"]Inexcusably conceding after less then 60 seconds should be enough to subdue even the hardiest of fans...[/quote]Nothing good will ever come of this debate, but our ''noisy'' lot in the lower Barclay and Snakepit do seem to be generating a lot less noise of late. Not suggesting the fans are in any way responsible for the players'' inadequacies, just a neutral observation.

Well AJ I would think that hardy fans would soon overcome conceding an early goal.

Of course you are right Feedthewolf, the fans are not responsible for player inadequacies however, the fans are not generating a rousing atmosphere to encourage the players.

It''s good to get a neutral view, I''m biased, I think we are poor.