Sign in to follow this  
morty

Season ticket Academy donation.

Sorry, but for all of those suggesting opt-out is the fair method, may I ask how many donations to the academy have you made outside of this method?

If the donation was in there at all, would you have gone along to the ground and made a £19 unsolicited donation then since you believe it’s the right thing to do?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Gawd, let''s not let this observation get totally out of hand , with an ''Us and Them'' mentality amongst supporters.

It was just a mild comment about the surreptitious way this is handled, that is all.

It is a situation that could be handled better. The Club have our money and we then have to make some time (it really doesn''t matter how long that time is, it is still extra time) to change the Club getting a bit extra, when all we really signed up for was a Season Ticket, and nothing else.[/quote]

Crabby, I don''t think it''s getting out of hand. As I''m sure Tilly, Smiffy and Morty will tell you the poster on here is who I am. This isn''t an act. I don''t see myself as a customer, I see my self as a supporter and part of the football club. I see it more family than customer. Us and them? Well, 93vintage referenced the Stowmarket Two as having got the supporters by the short and curlies. Now for the avoidance of any further doubt I definitely see Delia and MWJ as part of "us". So those with 93Vintages view must be "them".

Now Morty, Tilly and Smiffy don''t agree with my take on things. As you can see they think I''m some sort of weird happy clappy freak. I see them as weird miserable whining whingers. The difference is that I haven''t posted the rubbish on this thread. I originally posted that it is as easy to opt out as it is to whine on here and there''s no neccessity to phone a premium rate. And I still maintain that''s true.

Tilly/Morty - Go to the website and click the tab club contacts. There you will find the

email addy for the ticket office which is ncfcticketoffice@canaries.co.uk I

have never waited more than a few hours for a reply and usually it''s a few

minutes.

Smiffy - Go to the web site and click the tab "club contacts" there you will find

the email addy for the access manager which is Stephen.Graham@canaries.co.uk he also has always answered my

emails promptly and you also will find his mob number on the return email.

I have never used a premium rate number. It''s not rocket science to go to

the website and look these things up. After the first time you will always have

them for the next time. If you guys need help getting dressed in the morning a

good tip is to line up the top button with the top buttonhole and work

down.... 

Happy to have been of assistance [:)] [;)] [Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Great stuff Morty[Y]

Now do you need help with your shoelaces[:^)]

[/quote]I could do with some help with booing cos I haven''t had much practice lately.[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"], Tilly and Smiffy don''t agree with my take on things. As you can see they think I''m some sort of weird happy clappy freak. I see them as weird miserable whining whingers. The difference is that I haven''t posted the rubbish on this thread. I originally posted that it is as easy to opt out as it is to whine on here and there''s no neccessity to phone a premium rate. And I still maintain that''s true.

Smiffy - Go to the web site and click the tab "club contacts" there you will find

the email addy for the access manager which is Stephen.Graham@canaries.co.uk he also has always answered my

[/quote]As they say in the West End, " This one will run and run ".......[;)]Weird clappy''s like you, whinging miserablists like me and all shades in between make the world go round. Wouldn''t have it any other way Nutty.Lovely man that he is I wouldn''t have to faff about contacting Steven Graham or anyone else at Carrow Rd if NCFC didn''t force us to opt out rather than opt in. You''ve probably covered the point elsewhere in the thread but just for clarity can I take it that certainly as far as NCFC are concerned you have no objection to inertia selling ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Like you Nutty I can''t let it go just yet.....[:D][/quote]I wish you the best of luck, my friend[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]If you guys need help getting dressed in the morning a

down....[/quote]If you get it wrong you''ll fine a spare button at one end and a spare buttonhole at the other. If this is the case, you could always start a thread on here, someone is sure to help even if nutty isn''t available. [:P][:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"]If you guys need help getting dressed in the morning a

down....[/quote]If you get it wrong you''ll fine a spare button at one end and a spare buttonhole at the other. If this is the case, you could always start a thread on here, someone is sure to help even if nutty isn''t available. [:P][:D][/quote][:D]

We all see things differently Nutty, that''s the beauty of this World (well , sometimes).

I don''t see this as extreme as some, as in the Club can do no wrong, or the Club is holding us up against the wall , with our feet dangling.

It is an observation, that could be handled better, nothing more. After all, Morty''s first comments, were around the ''naughty'' question.

You referenced a few posters as weird miserable whining whingers, well, I do not know those guys as well as you, so, for the balance of fairness, I will play the post and not the poster, and I feel that, in this case, the Club could do better at their customer service. I own a business, and have to offer customer service every day. Now, if I went around something like the Club do, with this, then my business would suffer.

This has a lot to do with supply and demand, ( I am a small business) and as we all know, City have a full house, with others waiting, so to bruise a few fans, doesn''t affect the Club moving forward.

Do you think the Club see you as a supporter or (and) a customer?

Does anyone know the answer to my question on the casuals donation, or do people think it is a good idea?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"], Tilly and Smiffy don''t agree with my take on things. As you can see they think I''m some sort of weird happy clappy freak. I see them as weird miserable whining whingers. The difference is that I haven''t posted the rubbish on this thread. I originally posted that it is as easy to opt out as it is to whine on here and there''s no neccessity to phone a premium rate. And I still maintain that''s true.

[/quote]As they say in the West End, " This one will run and run ".......[;)]Weird clappy''s like you, whinging miserablists like me and all shades in between make the world go round. Wouldn''t have it any other way Nutty.Lovely man that he is I wouldn''t have to faff about contacting Steven Graham or anyone else at Carrow Rd if NCFC didn''t force us to opt out rather than opt in. You''ve probably covered the point elsewhere in the thread but just for clarity can I take it that certainly as far as NCFC are concerned you have no objection to inertia selling ? [/quote]

Seriously Smiffy? Still??

We''re different. I don''t see myself as a customer. You see yourself as a customer.

I both want to pay the £19 and opt out. Or the otherway round I want not to pay the £19 and opt in. Neither way will involve me doing anything strenuous or calling a premium number and yet will get me the same result for the same efforts.

If you are actually saying that you have been conned out of £19 that you didn''t want to pay my first reaction is that you''re a bit of a mug. The club were totally up front about this. My second reaction is that you can probably still get it back with a simple email. My third reaction is to ask if you''d like to buy a jar of fresh air[6]

I bet there wouldn''t be this much fuss if we''d won the last few games......

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"] Do you think the Club see you as a supporter

or (and) a customer? [/quote]

Every single time I''ve had an issue with the club I have immediately been put in touch with whoever it needs to be and the situation has been resloved more than fairly. Now I don''t think I''m special. I think they treat all the supporters like that. But sometimes, when reading this board, I come to the conclusion they obviously don''t like some of their customers...

Men''s Basic American Apparel T-Shirt, WhiteFound one just for you Nutty......available for £15.99 from my source or £39.99 from the club shop with 50p going to the Academy so i expect you will be ordering one on that 0844 number. [:P]

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]That''s why we have ''Customer''numbers.........[/quote]

Crabby, buddy, it''s fine if you want to be a customer. I''m happy being the way I am. It''s fine for you to disagree with the club about this. I''m happy to be happy about it. I don''t have a business of any sort so I have no idea if the club are running there''s badly. I am redundant from the bog cleaning so couldn''t even comment on the club''s bogs anymore as that industry has moved on since my day...

So my comments on here are simply how things effect me personally and how my own relationship with the club works. But I haven''t made anything up. There''s a lot of untruths on this thread and none have come from me. If I''m in a happy clappy bubble then please leave me alone. I''m happy, enjoying life, feel blessed but yes I realise we may lose the next few games too..

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Men''s Basic American Apparel T-Shirt, WhiteFound one just for you Nutty......available for £15.99 from my source or £39.99 from the club shop with 50p going to the Academy so i expect you will be ordering one on that 0844 number. [:P]

[/quote]

I''d pay a bit more if it was yellow and green and not slim fit...

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="ricardo"]What about a booing one Tilly.Could sell a few before the season is out.[/quote]Happy to help ricardo......

Men''s Basic American Apparel T-Shirt, White

Nutty, I haven''t said anything about being a customer or a supporter. I also didn''t say anything about you making anything up, and I never called you a happy clapper.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="ricardo"]What about a booing one Tilly.Could sell a few before the season is out.[/quote]Happy to help ricardo......

Men''s Basic American Apparel T-Shirt, White

[/quote]Thanks Tilly, definitely a collectors item. I''ll have a couple in XL.[:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"], Tilly and Smiffy don''t agree with my take on things. As you can see they think I''m some sort of weird happy clappy freak. I see them as weird miserable whining whingers. The difference is that I haven''t posted the rubbish on this thread. I originally posted that it is as easy to opt out as it is to whine on here and there''s no neccessity to phone a premium rate. And I still maintain that''s true.

[/quote]As they say in the West End, " This one will run and run ".......[;)]Weird clappy''s like you, whinging miserablists like me and all shades in between make the world go round. Wouldn''t have it any other way Nutty.Lovely man that he is I wouldn''t have to faff about contacting Steven Graham or anyone else at Carrow Rd if NCFC didn''t force us to opt out rather than opt in. You''ve probably covered the point elsewhere in the thread but just for clarity can I take it that certainly as far as NCFC are concerned you have no objection to inertia selling ? [/quote]

Seriously Smiffy? Still??

We''re different. I don''t see myself as a customer. You see yourself as a customer.

I both want to pay the £19 and opt out. Or the otherway round I want not to pay the £19 and opt in. Neither way will involve me doing anything strenuous or calling a premium number and yet will get me the same result for the same efforts.

If you are actually saying that you have been conned out of £19 that you didn''t want to pay my first reaction is that you''re a bit of a mug. The club were totally up front about this. My second reaction is that you can probably still get it back with a simple email. My third reaction is to ask if you''d like to buy a jar of fresh air[6]

I bet there wouldn''t be this much fuss if we''d won the last few games......

[/quote]If I may say so Nutty that''s a clever answer in not answering the question. You should be a politician.Without any real faith in getting a straight answer do you agree with NCFC engaging in inertia selling ? A simple Yes or No will suffice.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Nutty, I haven''t said anything about being a customer or a supporter. I also didn''t say anything about you making anything up, and I never called you a happy clapper.[/quote]

No. And I also didn''t say you''d made anything up. Two specific things that were made up on this thread were that in order to opt out a premium number had to be dialled and that the club had started charging for U21 games. I haven''t made anything up and wherever possible have linked to the relevant information. I never called yo a misrable whining whinger either so can we be friends now ....

I''m still happy as a happy thing, feel blessed to support and be part of the best football club in the world and grateful that I can pay the £19 on my ticket but opt out on the Grandson''s.

You don''t need to opt out on kids season tickets, they don''t try and take it from them, stop making stuff up [;)]Now that would really be a step too far...