Sign in to follow this  

[quote]Wow, I never heard Svensson this aggressive when he was in England. Does he feel he is at a safe distance now! http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=289133&cpid=8&CLID=45&lid...[/quote]

Not a surprise he kept this to himself - why kill the goose that pays his golden wages until you know that you wont be playing there again. 

It doesnt surprise me though as generally he is right; most people let alone managers in this country cant spot footballing ability and decent tactics even if hits them in the face.

OTBC

I thought everyone knew matty was a bit mental! I think the pompey fans gave him the nickname ''the butcher''!

[quote]Interesting....and pleasing to see that he doesn''t seem to have anything bad to say about Norwich City or Worthy.[/quote]

But by the same token Mr Rosario, he didn''t say anything nice about us either!.

And to think, I always liked Matty, obviously it was a one way thing!. 

he dosent mention worthy but he does say the only good manager he had was terry venables!! At least he dosent slag worthy off directly but i take his silence to mean he didnt think much of him.

wow, im am totally shell shocked.

ive met him in public and i cant imagine where that came from? Must really have been a bad day at the airport or something.

Most his comments are fair enough, but the only thing he doesnt mention is norwich. Whenever ive seen him about the club he looked rather happy and cheerful to me, so where this has come from i dont know! But still, i think we will miss him in some ways but not in others. Thorn will soon make his name, and svensson will just be a memory, mainly from the goal against charlton.