Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Snoddy scores

Good to see him back playing after a year out with injury. Great player and highly regarded by our fans (well, most of them anyway). If we do decide to cash in on Redmond, I would love Snoddy back here as a direct replacement. [Y]

Yes indeed.

Hard to believe that a player of his quality would not be universally popular with our regular fans.

[quote user="lappinitup"] If we do decide to cash in on Redmond, I would love Snoddy back here as a direct replacement. [Y][/quote]I think i see what you are up to here Lapps. [;)]

Did anyone else notice that in the 48th minute he ran forwards from the right back position for eighty yards into a decent crossing position, only for the Hull midfielder to pass the ball behind him and out of play?
Snoddy turned around and stared at the player who misplaced the pass before trotting back to the halfway line.
That kind of prima donna, "me me me" behaviour is exactly why he is history''s greatest monster.

Snoddy scored? I presume they were playing without a striker otherwise he''s a massively selfish bastard.

"ROBERT Snodgrass could make his long-awaited return to competitive action tomorrow night after Hull City boss Steve Bruce confirmed the winger will be included in the squad to face Derby County at the KC Stadium".
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Robert-Snodgrass-make-Hull-City-return-Derby/story-28247331-detail/story.html#ixzz3sbV2AB2i

This game is on Sky tomorrow evening so I''ll be watching with interest. Dreadful injury so clearly it will take time to get back up to speed again.  Let''s hope he has made a complete recovery. A player who always gave 100% for us. Good luck Snoddy. [Y] [<:o)]

He always tried hard....but he was a bit sh1t wasn''t he.

No real pace, always had to cut back inside because he didn''t have a right foot, never passed it, thought he was the best player. Overall just a bit of a tit imo, but am very grateful that he tried his best in a team slipping further and further down the table.

Showed courage,strength of character and full on commitment in a team totally devoid of ideas, motivation and leadership.

Top man.👍

[quote user="mrs miggins"]He always tried hard....but he was a bit sh1t wasn''t he.

No real pace, always had to cut back inside because he didn''t have a right foot, never passed it, thought he was the best player. Overall just a bit of a tit imo, but am very grateful that he tried his best in a team slipping further and further down the table.[/quote]
Probs because he was.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="mrs miggins"]He always tried hard....but he was a bit sh1t wasn''t he.

No real pace, always had to cut back inside because he didn''t have a right foot, never passed it, thought he was the best player. Overall just a bit of a tit imo, but am very grateful that he tried his best in a team slipping further and further down the table.[/quote]
Probs because he was.
[/quote]when Robert Snodgrass is your best player then you now you aren''t a good team.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="mrs miggins"]He always tried hard....but he was a bit sh1t wasn''t he.

Probs because he was.
[/quote]when Robert Snodgrass is your best player then you now you aren''t a good team.[/quote]* know you aren''t (Darned lack of edit button!)