Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Match Thread V Arsenal

the last 8 minutes of that half tell you everything, we look so much more comfortable attacking and trying to win than we do just holding onshould play to our strengths and go for it, worry about what we do best and not what theyve gotredmond and mulumbu on please

Now bring on Mulumbu for Dorrans, Redmond for Hoolahan and Martin for Howson, and we might get a point from this.

Arsenal are off-colour, let''s cash in.

Keeping Brady fit represents our best chance of staying in this division. He''s easily our most important player.

I''m not sure what fans were expecting against the best footballing side in the PL.

I thought whatever game plan AN is using was working really well until Ruddy used all of his first team experience to give Arsenal a helping hand.

With more composure from Hoolahan, Norwich could/should be leading.Norwich are playing in a really restrained way, and so far, it is paying off.

Well now ........ let''s get a couple of things clear.

The Arsenal goal came about because Olssen was very reluctant to clear the ball with his weaker foot ..... so he played it back to Ruddy''s weaker foot for him to clear!

And, yes Robbie Brady is an excellent player but who of Mbokani, Jerome or Lafferty would have finished that as well as Grabban did?

We really aren''t playing too bad, Brady as usual is doing well, Arsenal goal was a gift, beyond that i think we have done a decent job of restricting their chances and breaking when we win the ball. Great to hear Arsenal fans being taunted '''' you only sing when you''re winning''''

Cos grabban scored with his 1st chance, does that mean he''ll miss the next five?, might as well take him off then.

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Ron Manager"]Been on the Offy site and they have said there is a big surprise at H/T! Any ideas???[/quote]i think the big surprise will be if we arent 4 nil down ;)ron vlaar maybe? (unlikely)probably be something rubbish like a new mascot or a new steak & ale pie[/quote]

Wrong

As posted above the moral of the story is we are so much better when we try and be positive. That doesn''t mean hell for leather but just trying to attack when appropriate

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]Today is Grabban''s first step on his quest to beat Vardy''s record. [:)]

[/quote]

Possibly right

Prince of darkness, seeing as you''re there and us mere plebs are watching this on a dodgy illegal stream (BTW legitimate Sky sports 1 for me), can you tell us what the big surprise at H/T is??? Huckerby signing on again, Delia singing to the fans again??? Let us know!

For us? Maybe. I''m pretty sure I saw some stats for a Premiership game this season where a team had 25% possession and still won. Actually, our possession against Swansea was quite low.

Not going to get in a slanging match but Ruddy is looking dreadful today, seems totally shot of confidence in his clearances and seems worried as soon as the ball comes near him. Change needed perhaps?

Robbie Brady looks a different class today, awesome, why did we pish about when we were trying to sign him?