Sign in to follow this  
ruthers1

It's beginning to look a lot like Chris...

[quote user="ruthers1"]"Lambert didn''t constantly play attacking and positive football. Revisit his first season in the premiership and clue yourself up a bit."

I think you better revisit my posts to see where I said he did it "constantly"?!!

I didn''t of course and as you well know the best managers mix it up a bit, but in the main he was attacking and compared to AN and CH he was entertaining. That''s ENTERTAINMENT - remember that German?[/quote]

Is that the same Paul Lambert who holds the record as Villa''s worse ever premier league manager ? And also holds the least goals scored consecutively in the PL ? and the manager who was forced out by the Villa fans for the most negative football they had ever played ? or a different Paul Lambert ?

Unfortunately today for the first time AN ( if you listened to his interview ) was not happy at the negative minority. Force him out of our club and it will be back to league 1.

[quote user="ruthers1"]"Lambert didn''t constantly play attacking and positive football. Revisit his first season in the premiership and clue yourself up a bit."

I think you better revisit my posts to see where I said he did it "constantly"?!!

I didn''t of course and as you well know the best managers mix it up a bit, but in the main he was attacking and compared to AN and CH he was entertaining. That''s ENTERTAINMENT - remember that German?[/quote]

Like Alex is,you gobshite.Of course I remember it. As a gentleman of a certain age it was a massive song. Although saying that I never really got The Jam.

I don''t support this thread at all, Jenkins. However, I was amused when ruthers said AN must be reading his posts. Anyone who thinks ruthers actually believes that is a fool, or knobhead as you put it.