Sign in to follow this  
ruthers1

It's beginning to look a lot like Chris...

Hughton - every game we play,

Look bright in the first five to ten - then sit deep with 11 men

While Laff-er-ty our red hot striker warms the bench

It''s beginning to look a lot like Chris... Hughton

Our team''s set up to bore

But the biggest sim-ilar-ity is the fact there''s No Plan ''B''

Cos'' when we concede it''s defend, defend some more!

Happy Christmas, much love Ruthie x

Crap King Smudger last looked out

On the feast of Stephen

Alex Neil had just been hired

Adams'' fans were grieving

"Who''s this nobody?" he cried,

"He''s a useless monkey.

Cheap cheap option once again,

He''s McNally''s funky. "

Crap King Smudger next looked out,

We had been promoted

So he changed his user name

"We''re still sh*t" he gloated.

"We were lucky and we still

Need a new invester."

Never mind the baldy tw*t

Really supports Leicester.

That''s not a half bad reply in 8 minutes flat Bore! If I didn''t know better I''d think you''ve been waiting for my little ditty all week long?!

I''ll take that as a compliment old son. Much appreciated and good to see you getting in the old Chris...Hughton spirit too.

I''ll have to put it in the thread because it''s ''Happy Clappy'' Muppets John, basically because it''s usually aimed at Happy Clappy Lappy

Bor - excellent stuff.

Ruth, it takes a special sort of lost soul to troll the Pink Un message board.

What''s wrong with Leicester anyway? Best team in England currently and proving that a club of similar size to us can punch above their weight. Basically they''re where we could be IF our Board of Directors had an ounce of ambition.

Not sticking up for Smudger at all but i can state he is definitely not a Scummer. He is just sad attention seeker with a chip on both shoulders.He could pick a fight in an empty phone box.

[quote user="ruthers1"]What''s wrong with Leicester anyway? Best team in England currently and proving that a club of similar size to us can punch above their weight. Basically they''re where we could be IF our Board of Directors had an ounce of ambition.[/quote]

Huzzah!

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="ruthers1"]What''s wrong with Leicester anyway? Best team in England currently and proving that a club of similar size to us can punch above their weight. Basically they''re where we could be IF our Board of Directors had an ounce of ambition.[/quote]

Huzzah![/quote]And as sure as night follows day up pops another Nancy Negative. Hey Wiz what will be the score tomorrow then ?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]My days. Couldn''t be further from the truth.

We got tonked at Newcastle, the manager has learnt and is now adapting to suit.

Not many teams will go to citeh or the bridge and lose by the odd goal.[/quote]Huzzah[Y]

"ruthers1" Basically they''re where we could be IF our Board of Directors had an ounce of ambition.

Reminded me of a Bill Hicks quote, some words altered just for wiz and ruthers.

I’ve seen a lot of weird shit on drugs, but I have never ever ever ever ever looked at the Norwich team and thought with a little more ambition we''d be fucking top, not once, all right? I have seen UFO’s split the sky like a sheet, but I have never ever ever looked at Norwich City and thought with a little more ambition we''d be fucking top, not once. I have had seven balls of light come off of a UFO, lead me onto their ship, explain to me telepathically that we are all one and there is no such thing as death, but I have never ever ever ever ever looked at the table, and thought with just a little more ambition we''d be top of the premier league. Now, maybe I wasn’t getting good shit...

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="ruthers1"]What''s wrong with Leicester anyway? Best team in England currently and proving that a club of similar size to us can punch above their weight. Basically they''re where we could be IF our Board of Directors had an ounce of ambition.[/quote]

Huzzah![/quote]And as sure as night follows day up pops another Nancy Negative. Hey Wiz what will be the score tomorrow then ?[/quote]

0-2 Mr T.

Was quite interesting to see in this article about the top 10 fastest players this season- 5 are Leicester players.

http://lesportz.com/barclays-premier-league-top-10-fastest-players/

Sorry don''t know how to make it a clicky.

The speed is obviously helping them-feel that area is always one that is lacking with us certainly in defence.

Obviously you need talent to go along with the pace-was impressed with their workrate and speed when they came to us.

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 28/11/2015 9:59 AM:

Not sticking up for Smudger at all but i can state he is definitely not a Scummer. He is just sad attention seeker with a chip on both shoulders.He could pick a fight in an empty phone box.

Anyone that hates our club and all those associated with it as much as he does is a scummer as far as I''m concerned.

[quote user="ruthers1"]Don''t associate me with that filth down the A140 please. A binner I most certainly ain''t.[/quote]

Wish you were

Certainly seem to hate our club as much as they do.