Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

PinkUn forum lack of activity

Hard to believe this is the biggest forum for Norwich supporters (correct me if I´m wrong).

The forum seems almost dead, only patrolled by the usual suspects, hacking down every person who want to kickstart a discussion.

How many threads created per week, how many posts? Would like to see the numbers.

Not worthy of a club this size.

What can be done about it?

I think you''ve highlighted the problem, unfortunately the ban button doesn''t seem to work here which is why I spend an equal amount of time on "the other " forum

It''s a sign that most fans are reasonably content with what is happening with the club. This place was rather busy during Hughton''s reign and a bit busier during Adams''.Also a lot of people now use twitter instead as they have more control over who they converse with.

What is the attraction of wanting posters banned. I reckon some of you are a little henpecked at home so want to call the shots on here....

Have you come on here to kickstart a discussion or just for an argument?

I know it''s cold and dark there Grefstad, but why bring your SAD/daytime drinking disorder on here in an attempt to bring the rest of us down?

[quote user="grefstad"]Hard to believe this is the biggest forum for Norwich supporters (correct me if I´m wrong).

The forum seems almost dead, only patrolled by the usual suspects, hacking down every person who want to kickstart a discussion.

How many threads created per week, how many posts? Would like to see the numbers.

What can be done about it?[/quote]

Obsessed with getting the stats to prove a point, we need a heatmap, I reckon Sports Desk Pete needs to run around a lot more. [:)]

[quote user="grefstad"]Hard to believe this is the biggest forum for Norwich supporters (correct me if I´m wrong).

What can be done about it?[/quote]I could point you in the direction of a site where there is more life in tramp''s vest.

Strange cause I was thinking last night how busy this forum had been this week.  I ll give you 4 examples but could give you many more 
Tues - Ricardo''s AGM thread 4500 views and over 100 posts 
Wed night Rays Bets - 1100 views and 70 replies 
Fri night - Its beginning to look like Chris.. 1000 views and 30 posts 
Today - Arsenal 14min flight - 500 views since 9am and 20 replies 

How many sites do you know where so many new threads are started in a 7 day period with so many views?

What can be done about it?[/quote]
1) Don''t let your mask slip.  "The usual suspects" has been the battle cry of a few trolls over the years.  You''re probably as Norwegian as I am Afghanistani.
2) Why not count the number of threads started this week, then the number of posts & views?  All the info is on the forum, if you''re that interested/concerned then nothing''s stopping you answering your own question.
It seems ironic that you''re complaining about activity here but can''t be bothered to complete any activity to back your whinge up.

[quote user="cityangel"]Strange cause I was thinking last night how busy this forum had been this week.  I ll give you 4 examples but could give you many more 
Tues - Ricardo''s AGM thread 4500 views and over 100 posts 
Wed night Rays Bets - 1100 views and 70 replies 
Fri night - Its beginning to look like Chris.. 1000 views and 30 posts 
Today - Arsenal 14min flight - 500 views since 9am and 20 replies 

How many sites do you know where so many new threads are started in a 7 day period with so many views?

[/quote]

That''s what you call a heatmap!

Think everyone is just waiting for City to hit the bottom 3, which the I told you so types like me will have their day, albeit reluctantly. City are hanging on a bit longer than i thought, but thats in part to the 3 or 4 below us being as bad. But by xmas its bottom 3 as expected, then the forum will surely liven up, not forgetting that the madness of another transfer window will be upon us. Just hope the names of Gayle and Afobe will be given wide berth in January, to much time was wasted speculating on them in the summer.

Lakey''s thread on ''How to beat Arsenal'' has had nearly 2,500 views and 49 replies since it started 5 days ago and that is without Morty and Bor chasing around all over it. [;)]Waveney has attracted over 1600 views with four pages of replies with his ''NCFC Spin'' thread in just 3 days.

"It is always quiet when things are going along ok ,, probably busier tomorrow if we were to lose I guess ? Come back and do your trolling then Grefstad"

Sure. "Going along OK" with 5 losses in the last 6. How will your "going bad" look like? Just wondered...

With Sunderland picking up points, it is only us, Bmouth, Villa and Newcastle looking really poor. Maybe Seansea can join the mix.

Losing to Arsenal will be expected, but if we lose away at Watford (also quite likely), we will be well and truly semented in the relegation zone, as predicted 2 months ago.

If this is not enough to stir up some forum activity, nothing ever will.

And don''t give me this "going along OK". We are not doing OK at all.

Good whinging. It actually had the vibe of you stamping your feet as you wrote. 8.3/10. Well done[Y]

[quote user="grefstad"]"It is always quiet when things are going along ok ,, probably busier tomorrow if we were to lose I guess ? Come back and do your trolling then Grefstad"

Sure. "Going along OK" with 5 losses in the last 6. How will your "going bad" look like? Just wondered...

With Sunderland picking up points, it is only us, Bmouth, Villa and Newcastle looking really poor. Maybe Seansea can join the mix.

Losing to Arsenal will be expected, but if we lose away at Watford (also quite likely), we will be well and truly semented in the relegation zone, as predicted 2 months ago.

If this is not enough to stir up some forum activity, nothing ever will.

And don''t give me this "going along OK". We are not doing OK at all.[/quote]

And with that Freudian spelling mistake we get to the point, you couldn''t wait to ejaculate, the prospect of being in the relegation zone is your esctatic moment, I expect you''ll reach for a tissue and light up a cigarette. [:)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Lakey''s thread on ''How to beat Arsenal'' has had nearly 2,500 views and 49 replies since it started 5 days ago and that is without Morty and Bor chasing around all over it. [;)][/quote]
I''m sure you understand that sometimes there is a need to set people straight, as per all of our fond memories of the regular hundred post threads featuring "Nigel, Tilly & Lapps" versus "Crafty and Tangie".
But of course that was different, right?

The Guild of Fag Packet Accountants, I''d forgotten about them.
Grant, Roeder, Gunn, Lambert, Houghton, Adams, Neil...
Championship, League One, Championship, Premier League, Championship, Premier League...
It''s been quite the whirlwind.

It''s been an amazing ride bor. And I feel blessed for being part of it both at games and on here. Especially because Rays Funds spans that whole period and now PUPs enjoy it together not just on here but at games too.