Sign in to follow this  
?

Robbie Brady

I''m not sorry to say I am starting to have a man crush for Robbie! Has been awesome today, best signing we''ve made since Hucks IMO!

POTS by a country mile at this moment in time.

Must confess - I thought we had overpaid for him.......

I was wrong.

His value has increased by even more at this early stage of the season.

I think he has been worth every penny we paid for him and then some.  Looks confident, willing to take people on, and his crossing and dead ball taking is excellent.  

A quality player who is making those who doubted his transfer price in the summer look like idiots.

When Jarvis is fit, how about moving Brady into the AM role and play Jarvis on the left wing?

[quote user="Boris"]brave,confident simply different class ...

easy can play next season in top 4 club imo[/quote]

Actually, I would not be surprised in the least if Manchester United came in for him given what occurred with Luke Shaw. Brady would not look out of place there at all.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Boris"]brave,confident simply different class ...

easy can play next season in top 4 club imo[/quote]

Actually, I would not be surprised in the least if Manchester United came in for him given what occurred with Luke Shaw. Brady would not look out of place there at all.[/quote]I doubt Man Utd will be in for him - seeing as though they sold him to Hull only 2 years ago.Stranger things have happened though.

Little wonder that Hull wanted to hang on to him! I was a little disappointed at first with what we payed for him, but now I think that he is worth every penny.

Neil obviously rates him as our only consistent supplier of passes, sufficiently good to keep Redmond on the bench at starts, and with our new found emphasis on defence and counter-attack he is absolutely vital. His must be the first name on the team sheet each week.

What really pleases me is the commitment he shows. I shall remember the 30 yard dash back to support Olsson and the effective tackle he made when he reached the Arsenal player. Very impressive!