Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

OT - Computer Issues

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Do you have time for a quick survey on the service you received here at Pink''Un IT Support Services Ltd today?[/quote]
Yes, but it has to be very quick so no questionnaire required. The service was excellent, supported by six intelligent posters and one dickhead, a ratio that seems fairly typical for the forum.  

[quote user="Prince of Darkness "]Thank god this thread is over must be a contender for most painful thread of the year[/quote]Well there has to be at least one token contender that wasn''t started by you or one of your equally retarded alter egos.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Do you have time for a quick survey on the service you received here at Pink''Un IT Support Services Ltd today?[/quote]
Yes, but it has to be very quick so no questionnaire required. The service was excellent, supported by six intelligent posters and one dickhead, a ratio that seems fairly typical for the forum.  
[/quote]YC - I think you''ve got that ratio the wrong way round.....[;)][:D]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Do you have time for a quick survey on the service you received here at Pink''Un IT Support Services Ltd today?[/quote]
[/quote]YC - I think you''ve got that ratio the wrong way round.....[;)][:D] [/quote]
Yes, Smithy, I must admit the rubber heads were showing growth potential towards the end although, as always, I appreciated the love and affection from city angel. 

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Do you have time for a quick survey on the service you received here at Pink''Un IT Support Services Ltd today?[/quote]
Was that a deliberately naughty acronym, ghost?
:-)