Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

MATCH magazine on June 21-27

Is it a "sarcasm" by MATCH? Near the last page of the Premiership review of MATCHFACTS, can you just believe that, the MATCH 2005 for Norwich City, is the player who had the second least number of appearences all season, Jason Shackell!!!

Shacks played 11 games with no substitiute appearence, no goal scored, 1 Star man, 1 yellow card, 1 shot off target, 0 assist, 10 defensive blocks, 30 defensive clearences, 1 cross, average match rating was 6.73.

I am not moaning about but if we had Shacks to play for the first team just after Christmas, I still believe our situation will improve much more; yeah I know you would suggest Safri for Holt at that time too, but Holt was injured at that time so it''s not the case.

Anyway, the player who played excellently, fully deserved the awards.

well, if malky hadnt have been at the club at the time, shackell would have played in the promotion season no doubt. He can play against man u and chelsea with no problems, infact he was probably one of the best players on the pitch, so he should have no problems against the likes of stoke and wigan!

[quote]well, if malky hadnt have been at the club at the time, shackell would have played in the promotion season no doubt. He can play against man u and chelsea with no problems, infact he was probably one ...[/quote]

I don''t think any Norwich players will have trouble playing against Wigan this year... the fact that Wigan won''t be there and will be playing against Prem teams isn''t the point.... Hucks will still run rings around the invisible Wigan players....

[quote]I don''t think any Norwich players will have trouble playing against Wigan this year... the fact that Wigan won''t be there and will be playing against Prem teams isn''t the point.... Hucks will still ru...[/quote]

ahah, sorry monkey! well spotted!

well, it just proves wigan are not ment to be there, and as 1st wizards apprentice i am still developing my skills, they a bit dodgy to control!

SO there ya go, i have spoken, wigan will come back down at the end of the season!