Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

Bournemouth - Chelsea

[quote user="gitto"]City are looking tactically clueless, inept and naive. I wonder why that is?[/quote]I don''t know. I''m sure you will repeatedly tell us though.

I truly believe that within a few weeks the table will show that there is only really one team worse than us and that''s Villa. Everyone else has injuries (Bournemouth) or crap managers (Sunderland rectified theirs, once Newcastle do too we''re screwed) so we have no excuse apart from not having enough quality which is the boards fault and being tactically out thought and lazy.

Bournemouth absolutely fantastic away from home, against a world class Chelsea, according to Niall Quinn, but Norwich truly shocking against a shitty Watford. Tells a story in itself. I hope the board are watching. Oh how wonderful are Bournemouth. coming all the way from the bottom tier. What an extraordinary story. BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!

|How wonderful are Leicester being top of the table. B-o-l-l-o-c-k=s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren''t Bouremouth just fantastic!!! How wonderful full of endeavour and quality, everybody wants them to stay up !!!!!!!!!! B_O_L_L_O_C_K_S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair play to Bournemouth because they have not abandoned their style of play and principles and today is their reward. Fact is teams like Chelsea and Arsenal are vulnerable if you attack them as we found out after we were forced to come out of our shell last week.

We, however, have temporarily lost our mojo/identity to play this dreadful sitting deep crap which does not work as well as people have convinced themselves. Chelsea should have put a hatful past us and the Swabsea game could have gone either way.

We were playing a lot, lot better earlier in the season but individual errors were costing us. The players concerned have been dropped and things have improved on that front (until today) but sadly we have also thrown the baby out with the bath water and stopped doing the things that we were doing so well. Had we approached today''s game like we did the away game at West Ham and I think we would have won. Watford looked poor, we were abysmal.

Have we played Bournemouth this season?

I seem to recall we drew and also beat them with 10 men last season as well as winning 3-1 this season.

It''s sh*t we can be so good against Arsenal, and thenso woeful against Watford.

That''s life when supporting NCFC

According to Arsenal fans that was the worst performance of this season and by one of their own supporters words they were pretty woeful last Week.

Bournemouth are starting to pick up the points their peformances have merited but not achieved. Sunderland are virtually guaranteed survival with Allardyce in charge. There are signs Garde may be slowly improving things at Villa. And Newcastle will give themselves a chance soon by giving Mclaren the boot. All in all looking pretty bleak.

[quote user="Samwam27"]It''s sh*t we can be so good against Arsenal, and thenso woeful against Watford.

That''s life when supporting NCFC[/quote]We started the season playing nice football won away at Sunderland and came within a whisker of winning at West Ham , since the Newcastle thrashing we have started playing safety first and look like a boring version of the Hughton team only less likely to win a game .

You know where you can stick Bournemouth''s resurgence don''t ya?????????? City to thrash it out and take their thumbs out of their backsides. It''s time to light the fuse and get this show back on the roads. Kick some ass and put the pedal to the metal.

" so we have no excuse apart from not having enough quality which is the boards fault and being tactically out thought and lazy"

So that''s the Board''s fault (not enough quality).

Tactically out thought (I take it that must be the Manager''s fault?)

"Lazy"? That must be the player''s fault?

Anyone you''ve left out?

You can''t beat a good moan ( Ask my wife when the Milkman''s round. ) Let''s be fair it''s a bit dull patting each other on the back.

Strange isn''t it Hoggy. It reminds me of how it always seems to happen that when I''m having a bad day the wife''s mother turns up..

Funnily enough I was on here saying how great we were when we beat Bournemouth. It''s just unlike Watford, we do not play to our full potential, therefore commenting on this forum normally results in having just witnessed a below par performance. That is hardly anybody''s fault but the teams. And yes, as many people have said on this forum, today why did the manager change the team from last week? The players played below their full potential, and we clearly lack quality and depth. So I guess I am blaming all three. It''s just rare that all three are to blame on the same match day.

Well last week there was just as many saying the manager had picked the wrong team. Has anyone actually got the double of moaning that he picked the wrong team last week coupled with moaning about him changing it this week?