Sign in to follow this  
dogsgotlipstick ~~~

i can't understand francis knockers....

It''s no wonder he wants to go, prem football and so called norwich fans on his back. In promotion year he was fantastic! suddenly he''s a show pony and doesn''t put in the effort. god look at his goal return!!! all of you that say he should have followed holts example should be ashamed of yourselves, had we have done that we''d have been down by easter!!!

For the 2nd half of the season, Francis was a waste of time and a lazy sod.  He does not give a monkeys about NCFC and the sooner he goes, the better. 

Lets have players in the team that want to play for the club and ones we are proud to get behind.

[quote]For the 2nd half of the season, Francis was a waste of time and a lazy sod. He does not give a monkeys about NCFC and the sooner he goes, the better. Lets have players in the team that want to play...[/quote]

I couldn''t have put it better Dicky your comments are spot on.  The shame is that Francis left his poorest performance for the Fulham game.  If he goes to another club who face relegation they should be aware of what they are getting.

Anybody who has seen a live match involving Francis will know exactly why he has been the brunt of so much criticism. And a whole piece devoted to THAT (non)-peformance by Rick Waghorn just about summed it up perfectly. Just because someone has some good games and has great potential doesn''t make them immune from criticism when they fail to fulfil it or just don''t seem to be bothered. He could have been a great player for us but it hasn''t turned out that way.

Good reply Dicky - if we had 11 Francis''s in the team then we would be where Forest are now.  All the man cares about is his own self image and modelling career - somebody should tell him the saying ''sweating blood and tears'' cos up to now the only sweat he has shed is walking down to the pub.  Lets get some money for him and get somebody in who will give his all for the club.

i never new he had a weight problem let alone man breasts. i have completely missed his knockers. this could change my view of him being in the team, at least it gives him something appealing

Any one player who''s efforts on behalf of his club fall to the level that Francis sank to in his latter turn outs, should be ashamed of his input.

That he was rumoured to be looking for another club and giving such poor displays, is strange to say the least.  If I were a manager looking for a player to buy, I would certainly find that his displays were not giving me the sort of message that he would make a reliable investment.  There is no place for tantrums in a mans game.

He has great tallent but IMHO he could well do with a character transplant. He showed delight in the result at Fulham, and his display may well have rubbed off on one or two others.

[quote]It''s no wonder he wants to go, prem football and so called norwich fans on his back. In promotion year he was fantastic! suddenly he''s a show pony and doesn''t put in the effort. god look at his goal r...[/quote]

Holt is a toally different matter, and whiz apologised for what he said.

Francis was ok, but now for emaple:

1) he hasnt told us if he is staying or going

2) his attitude

3) With all this transfer talk you would think francis is the next beckham

In my opinion, i would rather have him at the club, but people are entitled to their own opinion and they can say it. Ofcourse being offensive towards francis is unaceptable, but come January, top of the league and well be singing after every goal francis scores

or sets up, or makes a decisive pass or anything in that matter!

[quote]i never new he had a weight problem let alone man breasts. i have completely missed his knockers. this could change my view of him being in the team, at least it gives him something appealing[/quote]

Lol   .. your looking in the wrong  place Irish  They`re on his head ! 

I''ve said it before... I am amazed how he is able to remain upright with such a huge weight at that altitude. I know if my head weighed that much I''d be horizontal more or less the whole time.