Sign in to follow this  
Prince of Darkness

It's a heavy burden being right all the time

Having mentioned a couple of times that the best direction for the club is getting rid of mcnasty and reappointing the Messiah

Whilst Neil and McNasty continue to humiliate the club the Messiah at Blackburn is quickly transforming that club like he did with ours.

I was dead right on that point and I am equally dead right that the Stowmarket 2 are doing a god awful job of running the club and need to sell up quickly certainly in the next few months to allow us to start to rebuild the club with the Messiah leading the club

In your heart of hearts you know I am correct so let''s all get behind my campaign for new leadership of the club in the board room and on the pitch

[quote user="lake district canary"]Boring.[/quote]This.Waveney, the Les Dennis of the Pink Un.

[quote user="Prince of Darkness "]Having mentioned a couple of times that the best direction for the club is getting rid of mcnasty and reappointing the Messiah

Whilst Neil and McNasty continue to humiliate the club the Messiah at Blackburn is quickly transforming that club like he did with ours.

I was dead right on that point and I am equally dead right that the Stowmarket 2 are doing a god awful job of running the club and need to sell up quickly certainly in the next few months to allow us to start to rebuild the club with the Messiah leading the club

In your heart of hearts you know I am correct so let''s all get behind my campaign for new leadership of the club in the board room and on the pitch[/quote]

Hmmm, unless you''re still drunk from last night, I suggest you reflect on what you''ve actually just said lol

The OP''s proclamations (constant) exemplify why these forums can be such fun.

Pay off Alex Neil and his team Mr. McNally, then snap your fingers and Paul Lambert himself will come running back to his beloved Norwich City .. ..... at a price and as long as Blackburn are provided with sizeable compensation.

David Brent himself would struggle to be as funny.

Do people actually believe what they type, or are they on a wind-up?

At least "The Office" had something different to amuse us on a weekly basis. The writers of that had talent though.