Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Can't believe i'm going to say this but...

''''Today was the result and performance of a team destined for relegation''''

I don''t really understand such a statement. Of course if we played like that for the entire season we would be relegated. But we haven''t, this has been the first poor performance in at least 5 games.

Why blow one loss so out of proportion? As if this is the bar we''ve now set for the rest of the season? Ridiculous.

When we smashed Bournemouth at home I don''t recall people proclaiming us to finish in the top 6/8 so why get so carried away when its the other way round?

People calling for AN''s head already don''t half pi55 me off.

No Goals and no points!!!!! Does not matter if Norwich played well. Which since Leicester they haven''t done. Only in parts.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]If you take away the obvious binners from this thread you''ll soon see which posters don''t have the stomach for the PL. These posters are championship standard at best and are really being shown up now we''re in the PL.[/quote]

It''s a good job the Board, the Manager, the coaches and the players aren''t as lilly livered as some of these ''supporters''.

Mr Jenkins wrote the following post at 05/12/2015 8:03 PM:

Looks like JM may have gone.

???

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 05/12/2015 6:53 PM:

If you take away the obvious binners from this thread you''ll soon see which posters don''t have the stomach for the PL. These posters are championship standard at best and are really being shown up now we''re in the PL.

Let me translate that for you "💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩"

So who thinks that we can be Everton next week? Things will look different if we do.

I''m gutted but away games in the Prem are always tough, so no big deal. The only way AN leaving now would be good was if we could guarantee a replacement who could attract talent in January. I dont think we can do that so I''m expecting a scrap. Hopefully with some good home wins to make up for today''s result. Roll on next week.

Mr Jenkins wrote the following post at 05/12/2015 8:09 PM:

@SkyNews__: Breaking News: sources close to Chelsea FC are saying that Manager Jose Mourinho has left by mutual consent.

Ok I''ll accept the calls for Neil''s head if we have him already lined up then!!

Of course we can get a result next week. We move on to the next game. That''s what this league is all about. What about if the players downed tools as fast as the tools down the players...

I find it depressing and infuriating that there''s this quantity of Norwich fans with an IQ lower than my ball sack.

Alex Neil is learning. It''s something the board knew about when making the decision to bring him in. Thus far with the current squad and where he took over from he''s probably learnt quicker than expected and performed above expectations.

He''s doing a better job of finding balance than either Lambert or Hughton did and they were both considerably more experienced than himself.

We could always go for Neil Lennon. Cause y know, he was our route straight back to the prem according to Highland.

The Summer window was a disaster. Next, we failed to capitalise on the easiest of starts to the season. It is hardly surprising that with a championship defence we will be returned to the championship all to quickly. What was particularly disappointing today was the selection - O''Neil should have played, Grabban probably not. But to be fair the entire midfield looked disinterested today.

[quote user="hogesar"]I find it depressing and infuriating that there''s this quantity of Norwich fans with an IQ lower than my ball sack.

Alex Neil is learning. It''s something the board knew about when making the decision to bring him in. Thus far with the current squad and where he took over from he''s probably learnt quicker than expected and performed above expectations.

He''s doing a better job of finding balance than either Lambert or Hughton did and they were both considerably more experienced than himself.

We could always go for Neil Lennon. Cause y know, he was our route straight back to the prem according to Highland.[/quote]

No he''s not. What he''s doing is throwing in the towel and abandoning the style that saw us looking so good earlier in the season. He needs to grow back his balls and play a style of football that is suited to our players, not this everyone behind the ball sh*t!

[quote user="hogesar"]I find it depressing and infuriating that there''s this quantity of Norwich fans with an IQ lower than my ball sack.

We could always go for Neil Lennon. Cause y know, he was our route straight back to the prem according to Highland.[/quote]

No he''s not. What he''s doing is throwing in the towel and abandoning the style that saw us looking so good earlier in the season. He needs to grow back his balls and play a style of football that is suited to our players, not this everyone behind the ball sh*t!

This problem is so easy to fix its embarrassing that our tin pot Board don''t see it it won''t act.

The Blackburn Manager has got off to a flyer.

Despite what some people say on this board it is nonsense to say that the Stowmarket 2 have the best interests of the club at heart. If they did they would ask the CEO to put his ego aside and do what is right for the club or to put it another way appointment the Blackburn Manager.

Don''t blame Neil he is out of his depth blame our championship standard board

Confidence is somehow shot in the whole team again. The manager has lost faith in the group which is why he''s abandoned his principals and to a man we look nervous and indecisive on the ball.

This is Neil''s first big test, can he turn our mentality around again, it''s obvious after the Swansea and Arsenal games that a good result isn''t going to change our mentality he has to improve us on the training field.

Redmond and Tettey are nervously shrinking on the pitch, Howson and Dorrans are in bad form our attack hadn''t looked fluid and cohesive since the Bournemouth game and we all know our issues in defence but that ship sailed on Sept 1st.

Neil''s job should be safe barring a disastrous run of form, but we appear to have been shellshocked since the Newcastle game and as of yet, he hasn''t turned it around. He''s tried a few things for sure and shown a lot of faith in certain players but he needs to engineer an upturn in confidence and energy levels in our play soon or we''ll soon find ourselves cut adrift