Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

January Transfer Window

Am disappointed by the Watford result after drawing 1-1 with Arsenal last week, hope the January window is not going to be a disappointment as well!!!

Dropping into the relegation zone before January makes it virtually impossible to recruit.

If we had been 5-6-7 points clear, which I believe we really should have been by now, we would have had a chance of tecruiting someone useful in January.

But it has all gone terrible wrong, and little ol'' Norwich, doing it the cheap, will again be relegated without putting up a proper fight.

the gap to the bottom three spaces seems to have vanished.. i''m getting concerned.

I think our problem will be we r too far down near the bottom to attract any quality players and also, no disrespect to AN but he will not attract any either as he has he is a new manager to the Premiership. All the fixtures are hard in this division and our team is still not strong enough at the moment to compete well. At the moment it aint lookin good.

Who the duck are we going to sign?! Honestly, stop expecting big names!! These are the players we might have available to mix things up....

Rudd

Loza

The Belgian

O Lobo

Hooper

and if were lucky Michael Turner!

We need an experienced central defender and a striker who can score regularly.

Dont ask me who cause I haven''t got a clue but Im sure the club will try to get them in

[quote user="cityangel"]

Dont ask me who cause I haven''t got a clue but Im sure the club will try to get them in[/quote]If you come to the NCFSC forum on Wednesday night my little Angel you could ask the question ?It starts at 7.30pm and you can pay three quid on the door. [:D]