Sign in to follow this  
ncfc2012

we missed john ruddy today

dont care what people say but the defence missed him, he makes the odd mistake but he is a great leader and is alway talking on the pitch and helping the defence, Rudd done well but dropping ruddy won''t go down well with team as he is one of the leaders in the dressing room and on the pitch

No we don''t miss Ruddy because I think Rudd done fantastic in goal, lots of brilliant save and no mistake and we should must play Rudd the next match. Today I think Declan Rudd was my man of the match.

WE didnt miss Ruddy because he played like Ruddy. Made him good saves and was crap kicking out with poor distribution. Didn''t notice any bloody difference

ncfc2012 wrote the following post at 2015-12-06 12:10 AM:

dont care what people say but the defence missed him, he makes the odd mistake but he is a great leader and is alway talking on the pitch and helping the defence, Rudd done well but dropping ruddy won''t go down well with team as he is one of the leaders in the dressing room and on the pitch.

Absolute rubbish..........if it wasn''t for Rudd it would have been 3/4/5. He was the only NCFC player who could be exonerated from a dire and pathetic performance.

But Ruddy made some good saves against Arsenal last week. It was his distribution got him dropped.

Rate both keepers so happy for either to start. However if we go with Rudd. he should be given a little time to shake off the inevitable PL debut jitters. But 3 or 4 games in he will be confident and accustomed and will be very important to the club, as shown today.

I totally agree. I mean we won all those games when Ruddy was playing "organising" the defence.

Oh maybe not actually.

Do you think Alex Neil would changes that would cause massive unrest in the team. No he wouldn''t. It''s a squad game and think the rest of the side couldn''t begrudge Rudd his start.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Rate both keepers so happy for either to start. However if we go with Rudd. he should be given a little time to shake off the inevitable PL debut jitters. But 3 or 4 games in he will be confident and accustomed and will be very important to the club, as shown today.[/quote]

It wasn''t his PL debut and from what I saw he didn''t have any jitters. I agree though both keepers are good, but Ruddy is going through a bad patch a break for a few games may allow him the break the cycle of bad decision making/errors.

[quote user="ncfc2012"]dont care what people say but the defence missed him, he makes the odd mistake but he is a great leader and is alway talking on the pitch and helping the defence, Rudd done well but dropping ruddy won''t go down well with team as he is one of the leaders in the dressing room and on the pitch[/quote]Was it Ruddy himself told you this, or one ot the other first team players when you were in the dressing room?

I''m not at all convinced that Ruddy would have made the saves that Rudd did. We''ll never know for certain of course, but I reckon it''s now Rudd''s shirt to lose.