Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

And it gets worse

I''m afraid that there is not 3 worse teams in the league than us.

[quote user="JF"]I''m afraid that there is not 3 worse teams in the league than us.[/quote]Technically there are 4 more teams worse than us.

There''s no surprises here though are there, we are where we deserve to be and will end up where we deserve to end at the close of the season.

17th was my preseason predictin but I fear that may have been a tad optimistic.

"I''m afraid that there is not 3 worse teams in the league than us."

We''re the worst 3 teams I''ve seen this season - away to Newcastle, away to Watford, home to West Brom!

Truth hurts!!! No amount of enthusiasm can make for knowledge and experience. The premiership drop zone is like quick sand and the more you flounder the quicker you sink. ESPECIALLY if you have never experienced quick sand before and the more daunting it can be.

In fact the Premiership is like a thick forest. You start off thinking it will be easy to negotiate, but the further you get into the trees you soon become overwhelmed by the complexity and the daunting feeling of losing your way.

At the very least you would have to admit that our chances of survival took a knock this weekend.

Technically there are 4 more teams worse than us

Technically one of those ripped us a new one.

[quote user="ricardo"]At the very least you would have to admit that our chances of survival took a knock this weekend. [/quote]Most knew it would be tough, and no amount of whining is going to make it easier. Yes we are where we deserve to be but what can you do?! We''ve been here before and I''m sure we''ll be here again.

We''ve been here before and I''m sure we''ll be here again.

I''m not. The Championship will only get harder and harder to get out of. There are championship teams outspending us now in pursuit of the riches of the PL. I believe relegation this season will see us gone again for a long time unless the mentality of the board changes.

I''ve said all along that our survival chance is depending in others messing it up more than we do. Because we don''t have 40 points in us, and will depend on 3 other teams getting less points than us.

So, it is not so much about us (strangely enough), it is all about the others. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it looks very likely

I''m getting Deja Vu with our last season in the Prem, a lot of people saying "we''re not in the bottom 3" and by the time we were it was too late to recover.

Need to do some serious business over January.

[quote user="ruthers1"]"I''m afraid that there is not 3 worse teams in the league than us."

We''re the worst 3 teams I''ve seen this season - away to Newcastle, away to Watford, home to West Brom![/quote]
Well, if you''re lucky then we can get relegated three times and wind up in League Two next season.  You would probably enjoy that.