Sign in to follow this  
Canaries north

Kick up the ****

I can understand a manager trying to protect his players but Sir Alex''s comments after the game left me fuming. I travelled a long way to see that and he is telling me my eyes don''t work. The conditions were poor and it was not a game for the purists but we were out worked and out played. What ever you think of Ian Wright he was right. Our midfield was outfought. Our defence was out thought and outfought and our forwards were in the Watford pockets. From a great performance against Arsenal to this shambles. You would never believe it was the same team. I really hope the players are in training today having the worst treatment possible. The thing that annoyed me the most is that we ended up playing long punts up to two big lumps and hoping for the best. We still have time to turn this around but we need to be the team who played Arsenal not Watford. Give them hell alex and don''t tell me I can''t see.

Yes it hurt but I have seen good times and bad. The thing that hurt most was Sir Alex not telling it like it is. Yes this might be for the press or to try to keep the players heads up but sometimes the truth hurts and I think the players should know it. That was no acceptable. We were beaten easily. Rolled over. The players need to change their attitude. Onwards and upwards.