Sign in to follow this  
ruthers1

Out of the bottom 3 on goal difference

"he has lied about who he is, who he played football for and who he supports......."

I have been 100% honest Jade, but you''ve just told 3 lies there love x

"Are you really surprised i bracket you with the Nancy Negatives ?"

You''re a hypocritical old goat Tilson. When you were head of NCISA (a Nancy name if ever there was one) you were the biggest ''Nancy negative'' the world has ever seen. Constantly criticising everyone from the team to the tea lady to get your 15 minutes of fame.

Still you know what they say - it takes one to know one!

[quote user="ruthers1"]"he has lied about who he is, who he played football for and who he supports......."

I have been 100% honest Jade, but you''ve just told 3 lies there love x[/quote]

That''s not really true is it?

How did you introduce yourself when I welcomed you into Bayer Club?

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]So saying you played for Blofield at Plantation Park (the home of Norwich Utd.....Doh!!) was not a lie?, denying you are Smudger is not a lie? and claiming to support Norwich City is not a lie?........[/quote]In Smudger''s case '' supporter '' might fall foul of the Trades Description Act but although he comes from Leicester he is a Norwich fan.

[quote user="ruthers1"]"Are you really surprised i bracket you with the Nancy Negatives ?"

You''re a hypocritical old goat Tilson. When you were head of NCISA (a Nancy name if ever there was one) you were the biggest ''Nancy negative'' the world has ever seen. Constantly criticising everyone from the team to the tea lady to get your 15 minutes of fame.

Still you know what they say - it takes one to know one![/quote]Ah yes NCISA the years of Chase,Hamilton,Gunn, Roeder, Doomcaster, etc. Good times were they not ? The thing is you have carried on moaning and groaning since 2009 whilst almost everybody else has appreciated the good times we have had ( all bar one season ) since the likes of McNally and Lambert pitched up not forgetting of course Alex Neil and that day at Wembley.

"So saying you played for Blofield at Palntation Park"

So I got The Rec and Plantation Park in Blofield mixed up, is it any wonder? I played at both venues dozens of times in my Amateur football career.

I''m not Smudger, I''m not from the shi**ole of the Midlands either, I was born and bred in Norwich and proud of it too!

I went to the first pink un posters gathering at the former May & Baker social club on Sweetbriar Road and because I Slipped under the radar and nobody can remember me it winds you all up to the max!!

Oh and I was at Watford Saturday, I was singing the "who put Sanchez in the pit" super Ryan Bennett song, the "Mbokani''s (Mbokant) having a party" song and the "12 days of Xmas" Huckerby song.

I''m not giving my seat number away though Tilson. I''m fully aware you used to be a plod who fancied himself as a bit of a detective on the QT!!

[quote user="ruthers1"]"So saying you played for Blofield at Palntation Park"

So I got The Rec and Plantation Park in Blofield mixed up, is it any wonder? I played at both venues dozens of times in my Amateur football career.

I''m not Smudger, I''m not from the shi**ole of the Midlands either, I was born and bred in Norwich and proud of it too!

I went to the first pink un posters gathering at the former May & Baker social club on Sweetbriar Road and because I Slipped under the radar and nobody can remember me it winds you all up to the max!!

Oh and I was at Watford Saturday, I was singing the "who put Sanchez in the pit" super Ryan Bennett song, the "Mbokani''s (Mbokant) having a party" song and the "12 days of Xmas" Huckerby song.

I''m not giving my seat number away though Tilson. I''m fully aware you used to be a plod who fancied himself as a bit of a detective on the QT!![/quote]

Are you Bruce Cunningham?

Ruthers, as you''ve probably gathered I''m an extremely patient man. Are you going to tell me who you said you were when I welcomed you into our social club. Who did you say you were when you were introduced to my buddy Arrdee. Can you remember what we had to eat?

To help you along I''ll just remind you that our club wasn''t on Sweetbriar Road....