Sign in to follow this  
ruthers1

Out of the bottom 3 on goal difference

All the other teams are picking up points bar us.

I hope you''re all satisfied with Prudence with Ambition, the 2015 comeback tour?!

You have had 24 hours Smudger and is this the best you can come up with ?

I''ll take that as a ''yes'' from you Tilson

Take it however you want Smudger but i must say i am somewhat disappointed that you took so long to start your anti club bile and bilge after yesterday. Oh and i notice you no longer refer to me as John so guess i will just have to live with that.

I was disappointed with the result against Watford but never mind it''s Everton, Man. Utd, and Spurs next !

So we''re likely to be cemented in the bottom 3 by the January transfer window making it even harder to attract the targets that the board spectacularly failed to sign in the summer. This is so predictable that its ridiculous.

[quote user="JF"]I was disappointed with the result against Watford but never mind it''s Everton, Man. Utd, and Spurs next !

So we''re likely to be cemented in the bottom 3 by the January transfer window making it even harder to attract the targets that the board spectacularly failed to sign in the summer. This is so predictable that its ridiculous.[/quote]

It''s what the enlightened few have been saying a long time. But for us, I don''t think it matters much if we are 18th or 15th in January, as long as we don''t have daylight to the other teams down there. We are always favourites to go down anyway, and poosible targets will avoid us due to this.

Mote worried by AN''s change of style, as it is not attractive to any possible target.

6 points from the next 9 looks impossible, but it''s not. Definitely don''t expect anything, but things could look rosier at Christmas.

The problem here is evident, I expect nothing but hope for everything. The reality is grim, but surely it''s our turn to do the unexpected soon.. Every other bugger is!!

On a max day, we could ofcourse win all our 3 home games before the New Year, Everton, Villa, Soton, but on present form, a draw, a loss and a win is more likely.

Losses at Tottenham and Man U are inevitable.

My predictions:

Norwich - Everton 1-2

Tottenham - Norwich 3-0

Man U -Norwich 2-1

Norwich - Villa 2-1

Norwich - Southampton 1-1

17 points at halfway.

[quote user="grefstad"]On a max day, we could ofcourse win all our 3 home games before the New Year, Everton, Villa, Soton, but on present form, a draw, a loss and a win is more likely.

Losses at Tottenham and Man U are inevitable.

My predictions:

Norwich - Everton 1-2

Tottenham - Norwich 3-0

Man U -Norwich 2-1

Norwich - Villa 2-1

Norwich - Southampton 1-1

17 points at halfway.[/quote]Having just read this and taking note of everything else you have said in what has been productive and fruitful 24 hours for you on just about every thread started since 5pm last night are you really surprised i bracket you with the Nancy Negatives ?

So me making predictions of 1-1-1 from our 3 next home games is negative?

You are mistaking realistic for negative, TIL. Read yourself up on it...

nancy negatives!? There is no negativity or positivity, just largely honest opinion on the fortunes of the club based on what we have seen so far. My opinion is that we are certainly one of the three worst teams in the league. I''m not being negative about that, it''s opinion based on what I''ve seen. You may have seen something I''ve not maybe?

How much more misery can you eek out of this weekend JF? You''ll end up so tired that you''ll be hoping for a win next weekend so you can have a sleep...

No misery thanks NN just opinions. I''m hoping for a reaction against Everton and 3 much needed points. Unfortunately I think Lukaku will be too much for us to handle. Again neither negative nor misery just educated opinion based on what I''ve seen of him and our defence this season.

"Neither Ruddy or Martin were playing so know it all Ruthers..."

Know it all eh? Well I knew Martin & Ruddy needed dropping and I knew we''d need to score 3 to win yesterday didn''t I?

Not a ''know it ALL'' no, but definitely a ''know more than you lot'' of Delia Divas

But its not educated opinions is it? It''s just constant moaning. a lot of tthe stuff you have progressed to doesnt even make sense.

I wish you lot posted as much drivel when we won games.

Then I could at least take all this drivel somewhat seriously.

If you say so NN. Do yourself a favour and have a few quid on Lukaku to score anytime Saturday. Bennett and Bassong won''t be able to handle him

Well your response has highlighted exactly what a "you know what" you really are Ruthers, the players you blamed for defeats were dropped.....and we still lost. You have changed your mind so many times on your "need to score three to win" mantra that I have given up trying to keep up with it.

Man up and admit you do not like Norwich and you love it when they lose.......

"Man up and admit you do not like Norwich and you love it when they lose......."

On the contrary, nothing could be further from the truth. Was inconsolable on the way back from Watford last night. Drank away the night and couldn''t even look at this board this morning.

[quote user="ruthers1"] Was inconsolable on the way back from Watford last night.[/quote]Where was your seat Smudger ? We were in Row M seats 23-26. It would have been good to see you.

Are you really still going on about the three goals rubbish?

" I knew we''d need to score 3 to win yesterday didn''t I?"

You have been wrong in 8 of 15 league games.

Do try and keep up Hairy old chap, it does not count if the other team do not score, or only score one, or if we draw 0-0, or 1-1, it only counts if we lose and the other team scores two goals. Basically Ruthers would not know the truth if it kicked him in the gonads shouting "I am the truth, I am the truth", he has lied about who he is, who he played football for and who he supports.......