Sign in to follow this  
Cobain18

Expectations

[quote user="JF"]I didn''t say I didn''t count the forwards? I said the strength of the squad isn''t based purely on forwards which Is what you posted. I''m done replying to you, quite frankly life is too short to waste a second of it on you.[/quote]

Ohhhh.. those players!

Probably best if you pretend we won a game and go for a little nap[S]

lowlyfendweller If you decide to continue posting on this board you will soon realise that Nutty Nigel is one of those people that could start an argument in an empty phone box. He will try to twist anything to create an argument and is always right. He will always have to have the last word. he''s not worth replying to and unfortunately I''ve had a moment of weakness and indulged his bull 💩. A mistake I won''t be repeating again as he is best ignored.

I think the other posters on this thread are intelligent enough to work out for themselves what they may think about me.

It also appears they are intelligent enough to work out which is the stronger squad...

[quote user="lowlyfendweller"]Awww man I hate all this neggy board stuff, passionate debate is cool, maybe even light micky take. But can''t we just get along. BIG HUGS.[/quote]

I love BIG HUGS ...

And debate about the relative strengths of footballers. Even when half of them aren''t allowed to be counted. Here''s an interesting one for you ... Fer or Dorrans. That should spark some debate..

Or how about Garrido or Brady? There''s no forwards or loan players there.

[quote user="JF"]lowlyfendweller If you decide to continue posting on this board you will soon realise that Nutty Nigel is one of those people that could start an argument in an empty phone box. He will try to twist anything to create an argument and is always right. He will always have to have the last word. he''s not worth replying to and unfortunately I''ve had a moment of weakness and indulged his bull 💩. A mistake I won''t be repeating again as he is best ignored.[/quote]I take it that Nutty''s off the Christmas card list this year then ? [;)]

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Are we really stronger than we were last time? With the derogation of FFP regulations in the championship, each year we would become less and less competitive. New capital is the only route to achieve or retain PL football at Norwich.[/quote]

Yes, stronger than we were last time. But not stronger in releation to our competitors, which is all that counts.

Sicne we will never be able to afford to keep a very strong squad, I would like bigger emphasis on building a strong basis (first XI and main subs), lets say 15-16 players, and fill the rest of the squad up with journeymen and kids.

Tottenham seem to have success with this at the moment.

The only basis I can see is the extra money the clubs have available. However I would imagine players demands went up accordingly so any advantage will be short lived...

[quote user="JF"]lowlyfendweller If you decide to continue posting on this board you will soon realise that Nutty Nigel is one of those people that could start an argument in an empty phone box. He will try to twist anything to create an argument and is always right. He will always have to have the last word. he''s not worth replying to and unfortunately I''ve had a moment of weakness and indulged his bull 💩. A mistake I won''t be repeating again as he is best ignored.[/quote]

Huzzah!

My expectations are that we will finish out of the bottom 3

p.s. Nutty you''re on my Xmas card list lol

Lol I don''t post to be on anyones xmas card list and I''m quite happy to be judged on what I do post. If my posts were to lutt me on Wiz or JF''s xmas card list I''d have a serious rethink ;)