Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

GOLDEN OPPORTUNIY

.......to ask Alex Neil those burning questions you know you want to ask him at the fans forum at the Carra on Wednesday.Will YOU be there?https://hongkongrangers.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/you-club-needs-you2.png

[quote user="Yellowforever"]Can''t make it but would love to ask him why lafferty has not been given a chance to prove himself this season .[/quote]Good question and I''ll see if it can be asked on your behalf. [Y]

Nope, can''t make it.

As an aside, the quality of spelling and grammar on this forum needs addressing.

;)

[quote user="morty"]Nope, can''t make it.

As an aside, the quality of spelling and grammar on this forum needs addressing.

;)[/quote]You must remember Morty, that the OP is now a very Ole Boy, and these little slip ups are only to be expected.[;)]

[quote user="OldRobert"]You must remember Morty, that the OP is now a very Ole Boy, and these little slip ups are only to be expected.[;)][/quote]I can''t stand cheeky kids! [;)]Now OR, are you going to be there, be good to put a wrinkly old face to the wrinkly old name? [:D]

"Golden opportunity to ask Alex Neil those burning questions you know you want to ask him at the fans forum at the Carra on Wednesday."

Stop your pant wetting Happy Clappy Lappy because I can tell you now it''ll be "write your questions on a sheet of paper, hand them in and we will pick the best ones to ask Alex."

In other words a carefully orchestrated McNally carve-up.

Despite that, enjoy the evening!

Well as the event is organised by NCFSC I can assure everyone that ruthers is talking poppycock as usual. Why do you do it ruthers?

[quote user="ruthers1"]"Golden opportunity to ask Alex Neil those burning questions you know you want to ask him at the fans forum at the Carra on Wednesday."

Stop your pant wetting Happy Clappy Lappy because I can tell you now it''ll be "write your questions on a sheet of paper, hand them in and we will pick the best ones to ask Alex."

Despite that, enjoy the evening![/quote]Won''t you be at the back heckling Smudger?

[quote user="ruthers1"]"Golden opportunity to ask Alex Neil those burning questions you know you want to ask him at the fans forum at the Carra on Wednesday."

Despite that, enjoy the evening![/quote]I take it you will not be there then Smudger ?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="OldRobert"]You must remember Morty, that the OP is now a very Ole Boy, and these little slip ups are only to be expected.[;)][/quote]I can''t stand cheeky kids! [;)]Now OR, are you going to be there, be good to put a wrinkly old face to the wrinkly old name? [:D][/quote]Ha ha.................I have pm''d you matey.[;)]

[quote user="Yellowforever"]Can''t make it but would love to ask him why lafferty has not been given a chance to prove himself this season .[/quote]

Because those being picked are better. Simple straight answer to the question