Sign in to follow this  
Essex_Canary

Secret Santa

Afternoon all, I need your help. Our Secret Santa at work has handed me the only binner in the company, and therefore the perfect person for something yellow and green. My first thought was the DVD of all four of last years derby games, but to be honest I don''t want to waste £20 on him.Any ideas guys?

Just spend a penny for every pound you would for someone else. If he moans tell him they started it! Or make a donation to St Johns Ambulance instead...

Take a piece of toilet paper and draw the scum club crest on it. Then wipe your arras with it and pack into a polybag before gift wrapping. He will be used to seeing sh1te so will get great pleasure from your thoughtful gift.

Buy some cheap hand me down from a charity shop. He''s seen a lot of those bought by Ipswich in recent years.

Maybe a "Where''s Wally" book that, with the help of a sharpie, you could turn into "Where''s Marcus?"

You might need to thin out some of the crowd scenes though.

As it''s Christmas I think you should be generous and buy him one of those blue plastic chair style jackets that seem so popular in the latrines.😀

Buy him a star ( it is xmas) to add to the 3 on their shirts

or maybe make a video of their 9-0 loss v Man Utd which is still in the record books.

or a ncfc mug to put on his desk lol