Sign in to follow this  
irishcanary

green

Wouldn''t have thought you were "allowed" to book engagements for the first day of Pre-Season Training.  Pretty big day in the footballing calendar.

Does anybody know if he did the run on Friday?  3000 metres in 12 minutes on the first day of term..... doesn''t allow you to put your home work off until the last minute does it?!!

as far as i know everyone bar thomas helveg did the run.

As for the "prior engagement" could be something to do with his girlfriend (or wife but i dont think hes married) taken ill or maybe pregnant or something. Dont jump to conclusions just yet!

He was also spotted in liverpool at about 2.30 this afternoon. Liverpool or Everton? Everton seems most obvious but with Kirkland having recently left and Liverpool announcing there will be more arrivals later in the week, its possible Greeno could be off to the European Champions.

Im happy enough to tell you Jim, although im not entirely sure how revealing the name of someone i know in Liverpool will make much difference, but as you asked it came from Matthew Russell, a friend iv''e known and trusted for many years.

Of course, he may be winding me up, but personally i dont think he''s the type and he seemed pretty serious and convincing when we spoke.

[quote]Im happy enough to tell you Jim, although im not entirely sure how revealing the name of someone i know in Liverpool will make much difference, but as you asked it came from Matthew Russell, a friend ...[/quote]

Ok thanks. I wasn''t actually after the name of the individual person but was more questioning whether he was actually seen by someone you know or it was something that had been picked up from one of these football rumours sites.

Interesting info. Lets hope there is nothing in it as I have kind of convinced myself that he will stay now. Having said that if he does go I think Ward is good enough and we will have loads of money to spend!

I am quietly confident Ward could do the job. I''ve seen him play a few times and seen videos with him playing and hes pulled off good saves. And from what Ive heard from many Forest fans I''ve spoken to, they were happy with what he did for them. He might not be good as Green however if we strengthen the squad the keeper shouldnt be tested (whoever is in goal).

I know I will be in for some criticism now for saying that about Ward being good enough. I just hope Ward and Gallacher can prove everyone wrong and do a good job should Green go.