Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

***OFFICIAL ENDORSED GENUINE EVERTON MATCH THREAD™***

Ffs Jerome, how did he miss! Could cost us three points that!

Seems like City have a new defensive tactic! Just push the opposition into Camera pits or advertising hoardings!

[quote user="Bor"]Bizarre game. Great second half and I will be disappointed if we don''t win, but that first half was utterly dire.

Hell of a team talk from the boss[/quote][Y]A proper Jekyll and Hyde game from us. Or Hyde and Jekyll in this case.

AmericanNorwichfan, he''s ok but he''s all we have capable at this level. Unless you think one quality striker is enough? No, me either. Pointless comment.

[quote user="AmericanNorwichFan"]It''s a point more than we had at the start of the game.[/quote]After that first half I would have killed for a point. Well done City. In the end.

Just replayed Jerome''s miss on TV, how the f... did he miss! Two points dropped when you see that!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Ffs Jerome, how did he miss! Could cost us three points that![/quote]A striker low on goals, low on form, low on confidence... not the kind of striker you want in front of an open goal.I think he panicked...

Brilliant, battling second half performance. Well done for turning it around. That Jerome miss, though...