Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

***OFFICIAL ENDORSED GENUINE EVERTON MATCH THREAD™***

Iron Stan my thoughts exactly re a league 1 side against Prem opposition!

I''ve read some 💩 On here by certain people saying this team is better than the team that got relegated! Im sorry but I can''t see that.

I''m not too sure what Neil will say at half time. It''s fairly obvious that the players have lost confidence in him. How we are not 3 or 4 down is remarkable. http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/emoticons/emotion-7.gif

Looking at the starting 11 I thought what a nice, attacking balanced 11 it looked.

Sadly that hasn''t translated into anything meaningful in the real world

I thought it looked like one of the 5 games Adams managed at the end of our last Premiership season.
Hoddle says players showing fear ......

''Looking at the starting 11 I thought what a nice, attacking balanced 11 it looked.

Sadly that hasn''t translated into anything meaningful in the real world''

This ^

Mulumbu, Bennett and Mbokani should have been starting for me

The squad lacks quality. The manager tinkers too much therefore it looks like neither the players not manager have confidence in one another. I''m actually bored and frustrated watching us in the Prem. We''ll never compete, or improve. I prefer the championship seasons where we play football and have realized I get little enjoyment watching our Prem team seasons the last 3 seasons. The board won''t change and who knows if we''ll bounce back again next season. Another huge mess up by not giving this season a proper go. Should have learnt 2 seasons ago

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]I''m actually bored and frustrated watching us in the Prem. We''ll never compete, or improve. I prefer the championship seasons where we play football and have realized I get little enjoyment watching our Prem team seasons the last 3 seasons. [/quote]Cheer up, not too long to wait - it''s only 8 months to August

McNasty needs to act and get an experienced manager in asap. Alex Neil is hopelessly out of his depth.

[quote user="juicy plams"]McNasty needs to act and get an experienced manager in asap. Alex Neil is hopelessly out of his depth.[/quote]You can stop fishing. Most of us are fed up anyway.

Have to say its still got the feeling of a plucky lower division team against a Prem team in the cup!