Sign in to follow this  
melanie lofty

shld bentley come back???!!!

[quote]hu agrees tat bentley shld stay nxt season !![/quote]

Whilst he''d be brilliant in the championship Mel, I can''t see him, or Arsenal agreeing to it.

And I shudder to think what it would cost to get him here on a permmant basis, even if he''d agree to it, which I don''t think he would.

These aren''t txt messages that we''re writing on here love, so unless you''re from IN DA GHETTO INNIT OR DINT GO 2 SKOOL INNIT DEN U SHLD RITE PROPA INGLISH INNIT!!!!

No thanks.

He was as much to blame as Francis for our last day drubbing. Poncing around, taking HOURS on the ball and then passing to nobody ain''t what I call football.

I think he''s the wrong type of player for the Championship. To spindly, and too much of a show pony.

Coincidentally Mel, are you now taught english on your mobile phone in school, or do you still use jotters?

I dare you to write a sentence that''s grammatically correct.

[quote]I think he''s the wrong type of player for the Championship. To spindly, and too much of a show pony. Coincidentally Mel, are you now taught english on your mobile phone in school, or do you still use...[/quote]

Hell, even I can''t do that Walrus!. 

Some of you may knock young Melanie (she''s probably a 75 year old granny in reality) and her txt language, but she always provokes a response to her postings. The rest of us have to accept the fact that we will get zero response from time to time when we try to start a new post. I think you''re all secretly charmed by her abbreviated style of communication, and simply can''t resist replying to her messages.

I''ve got to admit that I hate the text speak as well, but is it really necessary to start a post topic berating young/75 year old Melanie about?  I mean, come on, we''re all gentlemen and lasses on here, so lets be a little nicer, eh?! A gentle note from someone would probably have sufficed...

Though liking Henderson really does suck...

well excuse me im not 75  im 15 and i go 2 skol and its quicker 2 wite in slang but u guys probs 2 old to recognise and bentley is the best and ive got his boots!!!!

[quote]well excuse me im not 75 im 15 and i go 2 skol and its quicker 2 wite in slang but u guys probs 2 old to recognise and bentley is the best and ive got his boots!!!![/quote]

I bet your skol are pleased with your spelling.

Give them plenty of stick back Melanie!

This is MUCH more fun that watching Campbell and Wiz having a row!

Re Bentley, if he was a proper right winger I would say get him, but its not his proper position, he prefers a free role just behing a main striker, like Bergkamp does. We can''t afford to have Bentley doing that, and have Hucks roving on the left, so unless he is willing to come to the Championship and play back-up for Hucks (which I am 100% sure he won''t!) I can''t see it being a good move for either party.

[quote]yer they are actually im a bright kid thanx u must b real old bout 65 yer[/quote]

Mel: Fear Ye not. 

You are not alone on these boards, you speak with the arrogence of youth, and as I said, we already have one or two of your types on here already!.

Except they don''t use text speak.

I wonder, do you have big red spots like I imagined them to have?, because if so, I have a spell for that.

And I''d never tell anyone!.      

Melanie, just what school do you go to?? Your speech seems a little orielesque for my liking. What area are you from???

[quote]Melanie, just what school do you go to?? Your speech seems a little orielesque for my liking. What area are you from???[/quote]

Can''t be from oriel, don''t think she''s swore or threatened any of us once!!

Cliff Park or Yarmouth High perhaps?!

(Keep up the posting mel, we''re only having a laugh!)

[quote]Can''t be from oriel, don''t think she''s swore or threatened any of us once!! Cliff Park or Yarmouth High perhaps?! (Keep up the posting mel, we''re only having a laugh!)[/quote]

Good point Kev, i reckon that Oriel is actually secretly the academy for Chavs, recently producing the finest crop of Chavvy youths to date!!

Seriously though, where you from Melanie???

meanwhile back in the football area of this conversation,I
have to say I found him over-rated, he was okay, but never
fitted and showed me nothing that would make me want him
back. better to move forward and get some new players, besides
if you''ve got his boots how is he going to play.

Why should we put up with that style of writing, when there are other posters of her age who manage to string together a coherrent sentence.  I am sure Melanie has lots of valid points to make and we are all happy to converse with her on them.  It just makes it harder to take her posts seriously, nothing personal.

"Can''t be from oriel, don''t think she''s swore or threatened any of us once"

Oooooy........nothing wrong with Oriel...............at least there wasn''t in my day.............

one of the finest schools I ever played truant at......and I still got a Maths "O" level !!!

Mark .Y.

In my opinion, we should stay well away from Bentley. He ponced about in the Prem, just imagine him in the Championship. Once some massive centre back clatters in to him, he''ll never go near the ball again. No... we need big strong players who can handle this league.

yes i think he should come back he would be a good signing for the comming season he adds class to the left wing and can put decent crosses in for ashton.

dave

[quote]ok yer i have his boots but how many has he got ive only got 1 pair and in from NORWICH AND I GO 2 HEARTSEASE HIGH[/quote]

They wouldn''t be white or silver per chance would they with a spoon attached to the side for shooting???

I''m sure if I was 15, female and went to the Heartsease I would also want Bentley back as Mel probably thinks he is the dgs blx but the thugs who populate Sheffield Utd, Millwall (et al) football teams would destroy his confidence, legs and good looks (although not necessarily in that order). David needs to push on at Arsenal and try and break into the first team, playing Champioship football will not help his career.PS Mel -''et al'' is not txt spk for anything - it''s Latin, and yes I am 147 years old and listen to Jethro Tull LPs all day (ask your Dad, or better still your Grandad).