Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Rumours

A number of threads last night were pulled which contained second-hand "news", some of which would only be true in your wildest dreams.  Let''s face it - Lambert is never going back again and there are posters on this board who don''t stop criticising every decision the management and coaching staff make in the hope he might return. 
I don''t know what motivates you "supporters", and I don''t want to know.  I''m not having a go - your own way might be to support the team through miserable sniping and relentless whinging and that''s your right - but please leave the chain of malicious rumours off this board.

Bor,

You started your post with a statement written in a factual tone;

"some of which would only be true in your wildest dreams" and appear to link it to Lambert returning. The original post made no mention of Lambert returning, so I''m not sure why you have drawn this understanding, could you elucidate - thanks.

You have also stated in quite an authoritive manner, that what was said was malicious rumour, again could explain on what basis you are so certain they are malicious rumours?

Cheers

Trying not to risk another thread being pulled Branston, but if you mention a certain person''s name, someone in charge of the club, that could easily be construed as libellous, then you''ll soon realise that this forum does have moderators.[:)]No player rumours unfortunately.

Limited ref to Lambert in the post, more in relation to the manner of his departure than a fanatical crusade for his return (as followed by one or two multiple personalities.)

There were comments made which would offer, in part, some explanation about our very poor performance in the summer window. A topic of hot debate and a legitimate cause for great concern by myself and many others.

There were other more personal remarks about certain individuals in the management structure which did not contribute to the transfer issue and were highly libellous in my lay opinion.

The post was put up by a poster who appears to be genuine and certainly not one of the Waveney family.

Fair post Winky, especially the last line. I don''t think the guy likes a porky pie, but just unwise to put it into worldwide circulation.

[quote user="Bor"]A number of threads last night were pulled which contained second-hand "news", some of which would only be true in your wildest dreams.  Let''s face it - Lambert is never going back again and there are posters on this board who don''t stop criticising every decision the management and coaching staff make in the hope he might return. 
I don''t know what motivates you "supporters", and I don''t want to know.  I''m not having a go - your own way might be to support the team through miserable sniping and relentless whinging and that''s your right - but please leave the chain of malicious rumours off this board.
[/quote]So then, oh Oracle of the Pink ''Un, what is the truth? You obviously know. Would you care to enlighten us?And as for promoting a Lambert return, as supported by some who read the post, I was never advocating this. What I said was that after chatting with someone connected to the club, my view that he jumped ship changed to more along the line of him being forced to walk the plank.

[quote user="Bor"]A number of threads last night were pulled which contained second-hand "news", some of which would only be true in your wildest dreams.  Let''s face it - Lambert is never going back again and there are posters on this board who don''t stop criticising every decision the management and coaching staff make in the hope he might return. 
[/quote]
[8]Trolling you
isn''t the right thing to do...[8]

Saw that thread last night and wondered was it wise to post it.

To be fair to our multiple personality poster, i dont think any of his threads are exactly libellous, just the rantings of a Lambert obsessed loon........there is a big difference between the two imho.

The thread naming names and incidents should be checked for veracity , rather than just pulled, cos if its true, it isnt libellous.....its very worrying indeed.

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]And as for promoting a Lambert return, as supported by some who read the post, I was never advocating this. What I said was that after chatting with someone connected to the club, my view that he jumped ship changed to more along the line of him being forced to walk the plank[/quote]Do you post as "Dennis Moore" on WOTB IBT?