Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Season tickets season 2016/7

I see the new season ticket prices have just been announced. No surprise that there''s no increase and no surprise that they''ll be the same if we get relegated.It''s always seems a bit naughty that the best price cut off date is so early, 13th Feb this time. Even direct debit payers have coughed up six months payments before a ball is kicked.Can there be any other club that wants so much money up front so early ?

That''s your most unbelievable moan yet smiffy. Take away 12 months interest free credit and I''d probably be unable to renew. Is 12 months interest free credit a common thing these days?

I think most clubs offer a ten or twelve month interest free option when renewing season tickets Nutty.Call it a moan if you like - won''t affect us two as we''re hopelessly addicted and will always renew as sure as night follows day - but are we one of the first clubs to call in the cash ?

I''m not sure when they do start to be fair. I just bung monthly and its the best DD of the month. Years ago I used to have to bung the lot for mine and Duncan''s.

All up front too...

They start immediately after whenever it is you buy your spot whether it''s at '' best price '' or later. I agree it''s probably the best DD of the month ..... got to be more exciting than boring old utilities hasn''t it ? [:D]I know clubs offer price teasers to get people to sign up early but I doubt there''s any club where it kicks in any earlier.

This is beyond a poor old bog cleaner Smiffy. I like things simple and easy like the same amount every month. We could both be happy I s''pose because there''s no reason why you can''t renew in May and pay from that date if you want to...

Did I hear right that you old people have got to wait until 80 now for pensioners rates while my grandkids have got an extra two years subsidy[:^)]

Renewing in May is an option but by then they''ll have cranked up the price of course. All angles covered by a slick marketing machine. Oh for the days of dear ol'' Bert Westwood...And another thing.....I''ll still be waiting at 108 for an OAP rate. They don''t do ''em where I sit.Infamy, infamy....they''ve all, etc, etc.[;)]

Don''t really see what the issue is. If we go down, you''re effectively getting 4 extra games for the same price.

IF we go down, the aim again would be to come straight back up. If we do you''ll be getting Prem games again the following year with barely any price difference. It''s a competitive market and you pay the price for being in the best league in the world. The club freezing the prices is actually a positive thing, we got promoted last year so in truth shouldn''t they be going up? :)

Fully expected a price rise this year so fairly pleased with this. Could never see the price going down even if we get relegated - the only time this has happened was after the infamous drop to League 1 ( well, a refund not a price decrease). Also pleased to see that maximum juvenile ticket age has risen from 17 to 18.