Sign in to follow this  
The Great Leveller

Helveg Out= Taylor In!!!!

Hello people of the pinkun.

Just to let you know that Ryan Taylor will be joining Norwich for a fee of around 1million within the next couple of weeks. This is 100% true i promise you.

The club have already made enquiries for him and are waiting for the transfer of Helveg to be completed so that they can use the money that will be freed up from his wages. Helveg''s transfer will be completed within the next 48 hours and Ryan Taylor will open contract talks as soon as Helveg puts pen to paper for Borussia Moenchengladbach.

Also Koumas has been given a tour of Colney and is at an advanced stage in contract talks for a move to Carrow road. The fee is within the region of 500k- 800k.

This is all very true information as i am, to put it simply, a man in the know, allthough i cannot give too much away as it may put my position at risk. You heard it here first.

I really hope both of these are true as both the signings would be a move in the right direction.

Green

Taylor Doherty Shackell Drury

Jonson Koumas Safri Huckerby

Ashton Mckenzie

If NW can get Koumas''s attitude right then we would have, by far, the best team in the championship and would only be about two first team players away from a decent Premiership side, with Doherty and Jonson making way.

Please let this be true.

Hey I recognise that from somewhere, ah yes the "Freddie Eastwood will sign soon", first time poster, inside info , 100% certain etc etc.

What an old cynic you are Jim lad ! 

[quote]Lets just say that i''m involved in the club.[/quote]

if you are involved in the club then you should not be giving this sort of imformation out . and at what levell are you  involved  programme seller.?

[quote]if you are involved in the club then you should not be giving this sort of imformation out . and at what levell are you involved programme seller.?[/quote]

Sounds a load of rubbish if you ask me.

Would love to be proved wrong though

Involved at what club...those down the A140 ?

After months of specualtion, it seems Ryan Taylor has done all but put pen to paper on a deal, that will see him cross the Mersey to Everton

According to sources, Ryan Taylor will be making the switch before the week is up, and is believed to be in a region of £1million.

TotalTranmere  http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s383/st76305.htm?fromrss=1

I VERY much doubt you are who you say! Naughty fibber! See me in the confessional.

Yet your guesses are pretty good!

I certainly felt Louis-Jean was signed as backup. (It makes sense to ask the free backup  to sign when there is less competition. Rather than after a good player has just signed in the same position.)

If Helveg went then 2 Right backs were always on the cards. - and hisd departure has been obvious for some weeks. Ryan Taylor was being mentioned - all went quiet! If he was indeed signed some time ago it would not be surprising...

Koumas has been to look around. We are better than disintegrating Cardiff. Its not rocket science to guess that one either.

My only wonder is why people feel the need to pretend they know more than they do! We will listen even if you are just hoping/guessing.

Some of you may doubt me, which i can understand as i''m sure that you must getmany people on here spreading rumours about.

I am genuine, whether you choose to believe me is your choice, but i do not lie. Wait and see... 

[quote]Hello people of the pinkun. Just to let you know that Ryan Taylor will be joining Norwich for a fee of around 1million within the next couple of weeks. This is 100% true i promise you. The club hav...[/quote]

"Just to let you know that Ryan Taylor will be joining Norwich for a fee of around 1million within the next couple of weeks."

So we''ll be dillying and dallying around while we let someone else sneak in with a better offer? I''m sorry, but you can''t say someone will "definitely" sign in a couple of weeks. If he was "definitely" going to sign then it''d be in the next couple of days.

I believe that we are still interested in him, but whether we''ll sign him or not is by no means certain IMO, particularly with Everton in the frame.

As for Koumas, I have no idea.

If he''s definitely been to Colney for a look around then it should only be a couple of days before he signs! If Worthy could keep his attitude in check then he would be a diamond signing.

[quote]Hello people of the pinkun. Just to let you know that Ryan Taylor will be joining Norwich for a fee of around 1million within the next couple of weeks. This is 100% true i promise you. The club hav...[/quote]

My God (no offence Vicar!!) I hope thats right!!

Would definately be great signings.

The Koumas signing would also fit nicely in with the trend of Worthy signing players who''ve scored goals against us. I can believe it.