Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Vultures

You know who you are, pouncing on every little thing you can to run down someone, be it player, manager, team, board, owners etc etc. I like the motto "when the going gets tough, the tough get going" - which is as it should be.  In your cases, it''s "when the going gets tough, we''ll gorge on anything we can get".    Wasters.

Any stick to beat the club for some.

You have to realise to some supporting Norwich is a type of therapy, a punchbag to take out their frustrations on.

Not sure of the relevance of that Canary World.

LDC is referring to people on here run I g down the club for the sake of it, he''s been on here many years so is qualified to comment on that subject.

And he has a point whether he goes to the games or not, the are some who just love coming opon here just to provoke.

And before you ask, I''m a season ticket holder, yes I go to games and have been for more years that I care to think about, as the thought makes me feel old!

[quote user="Canary World "]LDC if you attended the occasional game people may take you seriously but as you don''t people won''t[/quote]For the avoidance of doubt everybody Canary World is Waveney.

LDC I do agree with posters against posters is terrible people name calling sometimes go way to far

as for players form / managers job / players on night out / board you will get that on a message board people will have different opinions

I think we should be looking to replace the manager if things don''t improve over the next 3 games I don''t want to but if we have to do it !

now that''s not beating the club with a stick that''s my opinion / me saying ruddy should not got involved in a brawl of some type is my opinion

now I know you were not aiming at posters like me ( I hope )

as I have never fell out with another poster but people who have strong views will always clash .........

I agree beating people with sticks is abhorrent. Now studded leather paddles that''s another matter mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[quote user="Canary World "]LDC if you attended the occasional game people may take you seriously but as you don''t people won''t[/quote]That didn''t take long Waveney, Canary World was Jinky Jim yesterday. But why? [:S]