Sign in to follow this  
ncfc2012

Sebastien haller

[quote user="ncfc2012"]fc utrecht willing to accept our £9 million offer for him[/quote]Interesting.Had to wiki him as had no idea who he was. Whats your source?

Apparently Sunderland are after him as well and watched him recently-they were after him in the summer as well. I also read he favours a move to Ajax-will wait and see! Good goal scoring record-but apparently we don''t have any money anyway so may as well give up now.

We''re also after Simone Zaza according to the BEEB from Juventus

[quote user="Wiz"]Won''t be happening, remember the summer?[/quote]

The summer? Was that when it was warmer and not so dark most of the time?

Want to get zaza so we can sing

"All we need is

Simeone zaza

Simeone zoo-zoo

Simeone zaza"

Simeone! Someone still loves yoooouuuu

[quote user="Wiz"]Won''t be happening, remember the summer?[/quote]

That''ll be when you were complaining we were paying over the odds for Brady then?

Well for what its worth, I flew into Norwich Sunday afternoon on the 1650 flight from Amsterdam and Alex Neil and Gary Holt were sat five rows in front of me on the plane. As Utrecht''s home game against Ajax was the early KO, presumably they were there watching this lad. I was rather hoping they might have been scouting a defender!

Not disbelieving you Fakenham Canary but someone has posted a photo on Twitter of Gary Holt with Alex Neil at Norwich Airport yesterday so if there is anyone doubting your sighting that backs it up.

Just youtubed him, which as we all know is the only basis you can truly judge a player [:D]
Looks decent enough, and his goals ratio speaks for itself.
He looks fairly quick, has decent touch, and finishes instinctively. 
Looks alright to me so far.

Hairy Kenneth wrote the following post at 14/12/2015 3:06 PM:

Not disbelieving you Fakenham Canary but someone has posted a photo on Twitter of Gary Holt with Alex Neil at Norwich Airport yesterday so if there is anyone doubting your sighting that backs it up.

----------------------------

Just saw the photo. This is very off-topic but I''m really pleased for Gary Holt, who took the gamble to come here whilst managing Falkirk; he must have been really alarmed when Adams ''left.'' I was a little worried that he''d feel that he wasn''t really fitting in (perhaps a bit like Phelan) or AN wouldn''t want him here after we got promoted as he''s used to his own back room staff, but it''s nice that they''re all fitting/sticking in together.

Every time we score AN, Mcavoy and Holt all have a big cuddle. Nice to see.

Hairy Kenneth was right I spoke to them.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13270148.Canary_Islands_top_favourite_holiday_destinations/

You know what else they told me

[quote user="Buh"]Want to get zaza so we can sing

"All we need is

Simeone zaza

Simeone zoo-zoo

Simeone zaza"

Simeone! Someone still loves yoooouuuu[/quote]
You are a genius.

[quote user="Old Shuck"][quote user="Wiz"]Won''t be happening, remember the summer?[/quote]

That''ll be when you were complaining we were paying over the odds for Brady then?[/quote]Huzzah !

well it looks like

Hooper/Grabbin/lafs are all on the way out

so we need the numbers and tbh he doesn''t look half bad would expect 2 strikers in the next transfer window if we shift out the above

[quote user="Fakenham Canary"]Well for what its worth, I flew into Norwich Sunday afternoon on the 1650 flight from Amsterdam and Alex Neil and Gary Holt were sat five rows in front of me on the plane. As Utrecht''s home game against Ajax was the early KO, presumably they were there watching this lad. I was rather hoping they might have been scouting a defender![/quote]

Could have been Xmas shopping for some Tulips from Amsterdam