Sign in to follow this  
ncfc2012

this board is a complete joke

you would think we have been relegated, we have 22 games left 66 points to play for, january window coming up and a great young manager, why don''t all you plastic fans go and support that shit down the road idiots

Couldn''t agree more, today''s the first time I''ve look on this site for a couple of months and I wished I hadn''t. Full of a bunch of moaning old b@strds, grumpy because their wives don''t put out.

It''s mainly the lot that don''t go to the games and sit on their a rses watching the games on Radio Norfolk who complain. All the season ticket holders I know are sensible and are still optimistic about our chances.Guaranteed, as soon as we start doing well these moaning ''fans'' will be nowhere to be seen.

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]It''s mainly the lot that don''t go to the games and sit on their a rses watching the games on Radio Norfolk who complain.   [/quote]

Inaccurate generalisation there WHF.  Sitting around different parts of the stadium you hear all sorts of complaints and moans.  It''s what some people go to the football for.  Every game I''ve been to - and I have had tickets in every part of  the stadium - I have heard plenty of rubbish.  The guy that yelled at Surman, giving him a tirade of abuse just as he was about to take a free kick (in the 2-5 against Liverpool) stands out in my mind, as does some of the Morison moaning which was at every match you went to for a time.  You only have to hear the boos coming across on the radio or online this season to know that it is still prevalent. So how about restricting your complaints to the individuals that deserve it and not try to make a "we''re better than you" issue of it?   

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]It''s mainly the lot that don''t go to the games and sit on their a rses watching the games on Radio Norfolk who complain.   [/quote]

Inaccurate generalisation there WHF.  Sitting around different parts of the stadium you hear all sorts of complaints and moans.  It''s what some people go to the football for.  Every game I''ve been to - and I have had tickets in every part of  the stadium - I have heard plenty of rubbish.  The guy that yelled at Surman, giving him a tirade of abuse just as he was about to take a free kick (in the 2-5 against Liverpool) stands out in my mind, as does some of the Morison moaning which was at every match you went to for a time.  You only have to hear the boos coming across on the radio or online this season to know that it is still prevalent. So how about restricting your complaints to the individuals that deserve it and not try to make a "we''re better than you" issue of it?   

[quote user="lake district canary"]The guy that yelled at Surman, giving him a tirade of abusethe Morison moaning which was at every match you went to for a time.[/quote]Yeah, not forgetting that berk who was always getting on Snoddy''s back........[8o|]

Nothing like a good moan when its called for.And for the record, I am and have been a long term season ticket holder who goes to these games.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]The guy that yelled at Surman, giving him a tirade of abusethe Morison moaning which was at every match you went to for a time.[/quote]Yeah, not forgetting that berk who was always getting on Snoddy''s back........[8o|][/quote]I never, never got on Snoddy''s back at a match. Those I was at where he played, he got my support, 100%. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]The guy that yelled at Surman, giving him a tirade of abusethe Morison moaning which was at every match you went to for a time.[/quote]Yeah, not forgetting that berk who was always getting on Snoddy''s back........[8o|][/quote]I never, never got on Snoddy''s back at a match. Those I was at where he played, he got my support, 100%.[/quote]Yeah, you just instigated others to do it for you from your keyboard.Negative Nancy. [8o|]

Nothing to moan about really ,we are in bottom three ,playing a blinder every match fully committed . Strikers not striking. Don''t know what the fuss is all about.

[quote user="dibbler"]Nothing like a good moan when its called for.And for the record, I am and have been a long term season ticket holder who goes to these games.[/quote]It must be a joy to sit near you.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="dibbler"]Nothing like a good moan when its called for.

And for the record, I am and have been a long term season ticket holder who goes to these games.
[/quote]
It must be a joy to sit near you.
[/quote]

You should try sitting next to me in the river end upper, even there I get stick for moaning and that is saying something!

[quote user="Canary World "]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="dibbler"]Nothing like a good moan when its called for.And for the record, I am and have been a long term season ticket holder who goes to these games.[/quote]It must be a joy to sit near you.[/quote]

You should try sitting next to me in the river end upper, even there I get stick for moaning and that is saying something!

[/quote]How many seats have you got Waveney ?

To be honest I''ve thought about moving from where I am at Carrow road every year because of various little niggly things with the surroundings let''s say but what always puts me off is the fact I could move near some right maniacs. The type you are standing next to on the train back from Norwich and they go on and on about how much they hate Stephen Whittaker and basically start a fight with you about it.

"He was poor today mate, alright, Jesus calm down"

"STOP PROTECTUN HUM!!"

The maniacs I sit near are often annoying, and I''m sure they think the same about me, but their my maniacs. Mine.