Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Why All The Locked Threads ?

Been out all day and i notice that we have three locked threads all connected with Wiz and no sign of him being about. Have i put two and two together and come up with five ?

[quote user="lake district canary"]It looks as it''s because they were ancient threads, dredged up purely to stir it. 

[/quote]Doesn''t explain why Wiz has been missing for two days especially as this message board is awash with negativity this week. He has been having the time of his life recently. I think that was why ''ancient'' threads were dragged up to point out how he flip flops all the time throughout the years.

That is totally incorrect. The threads are not ancient. They are often only a season or so ago. Much the same time that you were posting up numerous threads telling all and sundry that Hughton would save NCFC. Should you not be allowed to refer to them lest you are accused of stirring it? They are posted up as a response to a certain poster claiming how correct he has been. These threads not only prove him wrong but also demonstrate how nasty he can be towards NCFC. As another poster said, it is not bullying to ask someone to be accountable for what they put up.

So Wiz has been bullied off this site because he didn''t follow the company line.

WTF is going on here?

The thread about DM and RM went awol at 10.30 in the evening, is this a NCFC chat board or Archanr? Or are they one in he same?

There are other boards available and whilst I lke being here if the club and its lackies are gong to censor debate then I am off😄

I don''t think this wiz chap has been bullied off. He has just hidden up whilst posts that expose him as a flip flopper are brought back. I suspect whoever checks this (or has wiz type informers) has taken down anything that suggests any sort of ''foul play'' within the club. As simple as that.

on that basis bor this site would be quieter than the "other" place.

*does the hand slapping macbeth charm dance from blackadder*

[quote user="Bor"]Apparently Wiz is well behaved over there. It must be dreadfully boring.[/quote]Easy to behave when there''s so few to argue with.

[quote user="Hector the Canary"]Threads locked, threads disappearing and comments also disappearing it''s all getting a bit Orwellian[/quote]It''s bad enough trying to keep up with you Waveney without now bringing the Orwell into the equation. [:D]

Would you behave the same way in the pub as you would at your mother in law''s house?

Different places, different rules and different standards.

I actually drink more at the in law''s place. Coping strategy.

[quote user="Bor"]Would you behave the same way in the pub as you would at your mother in law''s house?

Different places, different rules and different standards.

I actually drink more at the in law''s place. Coping strategy.[/quote]I can see the reasoning in behaving differently in different situations, but for goodness sakes, we are talking football forums, not the Rose and Crown compared to Buckingham Palace. In case anyone hadn''t realised, there is a code of practice on this board, so it shouldn''t be any different from the other place.  The only difference is that this forum requires a higher level of self-discipline to keep in order, whereas the other place is "behave or you are out".   Neither is perfect, but this one is definitely more colourful, usually for the better, but unfortunately sometimes for the worse.  It is plain though to see that if you overstep the mark too much, there are controls that can be used, but there is a life about this place, for better or worse, that keeps it thriving.  Long may it continue.

[quote user="morty"]Nope, wiz has been banned for life.[/quote]Blimey how has that news reached darkest Africa when most of us closer to home are wondering where he is ? [*-)]

What or where is this other forum he and others have decamped to?Not going to join or even visit it, just wondering-thought active ones were pretty much this and WOTB.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"]Nope, wiz has been banned for life.[/quote]Blimey how has that news reached darkest Africa when most of us closer to home are wondering where he is ? [*-)][/quote]

Old Robert announced it a day or two ago telling us Wiz''s demise.