Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Brigham

A little plug for a Norwich website

HelloNot been on here in a while, and I return to plug a little website myself and Jon Rogers (who some may know as songsmith Big Grant Holt) run. As a former blogger of this parish, I try and avoid plugging anything on here as it''s a bit rude, but just wanted to introduce you to The Little Yellow Bird Project (www.thelittleyellowbirdproject.co.uk) if you haven''t yet stumbled across it (it''s been running since the start of the season). The aim is to have a high quality of writing, and make things a bit different and more fun to the usual ''this is what I think about this'' kind of reactive pieces. You also won''t find any blow-by-blow match reports or news pieces. We also do a weekly podcast - a mixture of silly sketches, bum jokes and footy chat.Here''s a preview of the Norwich v Man U game (click here) I did with the brilliant sportswriter and United fan Rob Smyth, which covers the 92-93 title race, Cantona''s Polston stamp, Keane slagging us off, the decline of Rooney and the madness behind the method of Van Gaal. It''s part of the website so have a little look around if you haven''t already, and you can also find the latest podcast on there! For those of a tweeting persuasion, you can find us at @theLYBPCheers!Dan

Haaaaaave a little sausage.

Ketchup on, cheese on too

Braaaaaaavo £1.50......