Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Mourinho gone

Really don’t think the Eva thing played a big part. The players are so selfish they would have forgotten about it the next day.

It’s basically players underperforming because they decided they didn’t like the way the manager went about things.

I don''t think that the expression '''' my tactical plan for this team was betrayed by my players '''' will have helped him at all. its like a public admission that you have lost the dressing room.

The earlier comment that his mischieviousness has become malevolence is spot.

Seems we were the only team they beat in recent weeks. Perhaps that was a lifeline for him. I''d have been much happier had he been sacked the day after we played them because that means we''d have won.

Meh, the geezer''s a knob. Can''t handle the pressure and starts whining like a girl when it doesn''t go his way.(A Pink Un poster?) Good riddance. Was sick of the fawning journalists dribbling over everyting he said as well. This is their Zayn/Robbie leaving moment, and I expect they will be crying on their Jose posters for the next few weeks.Other than that he was a good manager[:D]

Very fair point Herman, Sports Journalism will get a bit harder now!

Was told earlier (about 1pm) Guardiola taking over at Chelsea next season with £400M war chest and carte blanche on transfers.