Sign in to follow this  
Chesney Hawkes

We'll "Go With What We've Got"!!

Yes, we are already being made ready for it now - all these stories about hefty bids being turned down already appearing are just to give us the impression the club are trying to do something.

We will sign nobody of any note in January and will have to go with what we have got. Will it be enough? Probably not.

Alex Neil deserves better and so do we.

I foresee a hostile atmosphere if we don''t strengthen the squad and some very difficult days for the Stowmarket Two and Fry especially.

The club ARE doing something - they failed to do what was required in the summer and if they fail again now we''ll be down. We won''t survive without some strengthening of the squad and AN pretty much made that clear during the AGM. We will sign players, and it''s good to see we''re making waves early to try and get the players we want and need.

But hey, I''ll leave you to your half empty cup. Enjoy, or maybe just complain about how it is half empty, whatever you prefer I suppose...

Miggins, “Our facilities at Colney have to be improved, we have not got a choice,” he said. “It has to be best in class if we want to attract and attain some of the best players in the world.”

I see that as a desire to try and sign some of the best players in the world which we failed to do in the summer - and this was said because of it.

[quote user="Gandalf the White"]Yes, we are already being made ready for it now - all these stories about hefty bids being turned down already appearing are just to give us the impression the club are trying to do something.

We will sign nobody of any note in January and will have to go with what we have got. Will it be enough? Probably not.

Alex Neil deserves better and so do we.

I foresee a hostile atmosphere if we don''t strengthen the squad and some very difficult days for the Stowmarket Two and Fry especially.[/quote]

Very poor, not even a passible Wiz parody.

Yes, if you are going to pretend to be wiz at least show some strong dislike of Delia, have a go at the club for letting a homosexual join the board and maybe add something about the nationality ogf the CoE and manager. Very poor effort.

We''re signing Naismith at the very least, also very possibly Gayle

[quote user="JF"]We''re signing Naismith at the very least, also very possibly Gayle[/quote]

Didn''t realise Naismith was definitely coming here, but I hope your statement becomes true soon

Mrs Miggins - We could get Rooney, Messi and Ronaldo in and it wouldnt be good enough for some lol

lol, true city angel. I''d be happy with Naismith but I do think we need to spend money on a defensive player, and if we are going to sign a striker, there''s no point in getting someone as average (average in PL terms) as Gayle, we''ll need better.

We probably are getting defenders as well but when I asked I only asked are we getting any forwards. The reply was Naismith wants to come and it''s just a case of sorting the finance out and possibly also Gayle.