Sign in to follow this  
AJ

MUFC vs NCFC Unofficial Official Officially Unofficial Match Thread - Sponsored by nobody, the Official Unofficial Official Officially Unofficial Match Thread Sponsor

nice to see Mbok coming on, he''ll give the back 4 something else to think about now. Mulumbu gets a chance to show if he should start ahead of O''neil. c''mon city!

West Brom have equalised against B''mouth!

I like him, just don''t think he suits our system so well but he always puts in a good shift

B''mouth edge back in front against West Brom. A shame as a draw would have been nice for us.

I think Mbok throws himself about a lot more than Jerome. He''s full of energy but I think Jerome added a lot of work to his game last year and he needs to keep doing that in the prem. He played well today but needs to be consistent. It is hard when you''re not getting given many chances by the team around you though, today he created his own.

Apparently the foul leading to the pen was outside the area...

Amazing! Scoring first made all the difference, and whilst conceding was a shame we held out very well indeed. Job well done, and we need that kind of performance more often!