Sign in to follow this  
AJ

MUFC vs NCFC Unofficial Official Officially Unofficial Match Thread - Sponsored by nobody, the Official Unofficial Official Officially Unofficial Match Thread Sponsor

Afternoon Chaps and Chapettes,

A big day for us this afternoon at the Theatre of Dreams - where we''ve had only nightmares for the past 3 visits losing 4-0, 3-0 and 3-0

Rudd; Martin (c), Bennett, Bassong, Olsson; Redmond, O''Neil, Tettey, Brady; Hoolahan; Jerome

So as expected the back 45 remains the same, with Redmond and Brady both starting keeping Howson on the bench and Hoolahan returns behind Jerome. Looking at that formation if we can get forward we should be able to get plenty of crosses in for Jerome to attack this afternoon with two wingers on the flanks for a change.

UTD line-up: De Gea, Young, Jones, Smalling, Blind, Carrick, Fellaini, Memphis, Mata, Martial, Rooney.

So Rooney returns and Martial starts.

3-4-3?

see Utd have got all their big guns out today, hardly any played against Bournemouth. Draw a good result.

I''d imagine

-------------De Gea---------------

Young--Jones--Smalling--Blind

---------Carrick--Fellaini--------

Martial------Mata---------Depay

-------------Rooney---------------

Jerome a brace ? he has only scored twice this season

I have a bad feeling about today utd are in bad form and not scoring

how many times have Norwich ended teams bad runs even Chelsea beat us when losing to most of the others !!

4 nil utd sad but true

Fairly pleased with that team, think in my predicted team I''d dropped Redmond oops but Im sure Alex knows better than me, glad that Wes is in and we''ve kept faith with Jerome.

I see 5 from the 7 injured at ManU have made a remarkable recovery.

Plenty of options on the bench for us

TEAM: Rudd; Martin (c), Bennett, Bassong, Olsson; Redmond, O''Neil, Tettey, Brady; Hoolahan; Jerome

SUBS: Ruddy (GK), Whittaker, Howson, Mbokani, Dorrans, Mulumbu, Odjidja.

this will really depend if we can hold out for the first 25 mins if we can we have hope but if utd score early it might be a hard day at the office

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Can see us getting a hiding today. Put Martial in my fantasy team for this one. 4-0 utd.[/quote]So you won''t be on here whinging when this comes true?! Every cloud and all that.....

If we score the first goal it gives us something to protect and it''s something we''ve never managed at Old Trafford in my lifetime so far. Let''s make sure we do it today.

Chelsea beating Sunderland already, that''s one step in the right direction for this weekends football!

That''s the plan Bor, it worked against Arsenal and Swansea, and almost worked against Man City and Chelsea. Take the life out of the game in the first 20 then grow into it.

The ball has been in our half of the pitch 14 out of 15 minutes. Each time we get it out, the 3rd or 4th pass goes directly to one of their players. Lacking confidence going forward but solid on d err defense.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Tettey and O'' Neil in the middle in the PL. If we play them regularly I think we deserve what we get tbh.[/quote]O''Neill has been our best player in the last few games...

We definitely need to improve on being more clinical if we want to stay up. Good chance but gotta hit the target and make the keeper work at every opportunity!