Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

Good feeling for Man U game

We can get something from this as long as we run enough distance. We need to look to be covering 116km as a team if we are going to get a point, 118km for a win.

Had this been a home game I''d be more hopeful, as it is, can see another Southampton / Newcastle type performance & result, as I''m sure AN will tinker with his team again.

Wouldn''t be surprised to see Mulumbu & Tettey start this one with Mbokani up top. I hope he sticks with Bennett & Bassong at theback.

Heart says we could sneak a win, head says 3-1 to United, who need to turn it around and it''s always good to play Norwich if you need that win at moment.

Always hopeful that we could beat anyone on the day as this season has proved.

[quote user="Crystal Canary"].......

And then along come Norwich. We''ve been here before.

6-0. Crisis over. Van Gaal''s a genius. Bleh.[/quote]You don''t have to be miserablist to see this happening although I doubt it''ll be that bad.It''ll be the same at Stamford Bridge today. Sunderland''ll get spanked.I think we might get something at Spurs but even though a win won''t save Villa the game at Carrow Rd on the 28th has become huge for us.

Time to livebet on ManU, to hedge for Norwich eventualities. Lose the bet, happy for point(s). Win the bet, happy for good money.

Being a modest (!) Norwegian, I don''t like to brag, but have put my head out two weeks in a row, correct both weeks.

But why bother with quality posters....continue to enjoy the enlightened oneliners from the fantastic contributors Hogesar, Morty, TCCanary, and others I might have conveniently forgot..,

You can''t prattle on about stats and formations claiming that their use gives some enlightenment and then decide the result because you had a ''good feeling'', it makes all your previous posts look extremely foolish if you gambled today because of a good feeling.The unpredictability of football is what attracts people to it and today was one of those days.

Wouldn''t it be nice to get a run of 4 unbeaten ? Great result & performance can we dare to hope for a point Boxing Day and three ore against Villa?

Well done to all.

[quote user="grefstad"]Being a modest (!) Norwegian, I don''t like to brag, but have put my head out two weeks in a row, correct both weeks.

But why bother with quality posters....continue to enjoy the enlightened oneliners from the fantastic contributors Hogesar, Morty, TCCanary, and others I might have conveniently forgot..,[/quote]I''m starting to think you''re Australian. Ungracious in defeat. Ungracious in victory.

I''ve just had a look, and yeah he wanted Vadis to start, because Tettey and O''NEIL aren''t good enough, according to the self decided genius.

I seriously cannot believe some posters are STILL arguing amongst one another after such a fantastic win. Come on guys, we''l probably have plenty other days to rage and bicker, lets enjoy this one! :)

[quote user="hogesar"]I''ve just had a look, and yeah he wanted Vadis to start, because Tettey and O''NEIL aren''t good enough, according to the self decided genius.[/quote]

Tettey scored, and it hard to argument against success, but in the first 25 mins, he was truly awful, and I was pissed.

I think Vadis deserves a chance, but he does not seem to be in favour.

Howson for Wes was for me a somewhat strange sub, at the time. Thought ONeill and Brady would be subbed before Wes.

I am no self decided genius. All I am saying is that I feel I got way more knowledge of both the game in general, and of Norwich City, than many of the usual oneliner losers in this forum. You know who they are, and they know it themselves.

Soooo glad I got that prediction wrong. Special day, cause I remember the Dale Gordon goal that won us the game in 89 well...piece of history...

Grefstad wrote:

''''I am no self decided genius. All I am saying is that I feel I got way more knowledge of both the game in general, and of Norwich City, than many of the usual one-liner losers in this forum.''''

So not a self-decided genius, but a self-decided more-knowledgeable-than-everyone-else?*

*Everyone else being the people who have criticised you**

**Which is everyone

[quote user="Lord Eddard Stark"]

So not a self-decided genius, but a self-decided more-knowledgeable-than-everyone-else?*

*Everyone else being the people who have criticised you**

**Which is everyone[/quote]

Another deluded soul awake late at night?

I have never said I am more knowledgeable than anyone else. But more knowledgeable than the specimens I have mentioned a few times in my posts (rants).

As far as I remember I have never had any issues with you, but I do with the likes of Hogesar, TCCanary, Herman, Morty, and the other ignorants and rather useless posters in this forum.

I am not saying you are one of them, yet. But youy may well end up as one of them. You probably got it in you, haven´t you?

Have a look at their posts, and see if you can find much useful from them. Can not?

Then you will see my point.

A forum needs discussions. Not rants from losers who think they entertain by pulling smug oneliners on other posters.