Sign in to follow this  
unique

Bournemouth riding their luck

Having had a modicum of sympathy for Bournemouth with their early season injuries, that sympathy is now a distant memory.

Following their game against Manchester United reserves last week, they finished yesterday''s game facing just nine players. Maclean''s lunacy was as helpful as the penalty that was awarded for a foul committed outside the box.

Five red cards have been dished out against Bournemouth''s opposition so far this season, more than any other PL side, and five more than Norwich.

Was it lucky that McClean tried to break one of their players legs?

I dislike a number of things about the media''s sweethearts but bemoaning their luckiness seems churlish all things considered!

Yes, Bournemouth have had a lot of sick luck recently. I will do my very best to counter this with some serious moaning 😎

I would consider it churlish to claim that any professional footballer would deliberately attempt to break a fellow pro''s legs.

I am sure that thought was far from Maclean''s vacant brain. He was certainly trying to leave his mark......

[quote user="unique"]I would consider it churlish to claim that any professional footballer would deliberately attempt to break a fellow pro''s legs.

I am sure that thought was far from Maclean''s vacant brain. He was certainly trying to leave his mark......[/quote]

Pulis thought his man was doing more than just leaving his mark in the after match!