Sign in to follow this  
YGB

Do any of you play football?

This aint another one of them stupid "who are posts". I''m just wondering because im starting to feel sorry for Damo, ok he didnt play well last few game but as a football player I know no one goes into a game wanting to lose and just because teams have shown an interest doesnt mean he wants to leave he hasnt spoke publically! So just because Damo didnt play well in the last few games he hasnt got any commitment? He was excellant against Palace away which if i wasnt mistaken after charlton had shown an interest. Have any of you actually consider he wants to stay and just had 2 or 3 bad games at the end of the season?

I think thats because Palace are from a little city called London. A place that Francis has actually said in the media is where he would like to live again since that is where he is from. He was probably just trying to impress Palace or the london press in general in the hope that a club would take an interest. I didn''t go to that game so can''t really make too much comment. However I''m a season ticket holder and saw enough to make me believe he doesn''t care too much for life in Norwich anymore.

I can see why people were a bit annoyed at francis but now it has gone to far imo. Everyone says you shouldnt diss a player in a Norwich shirt but still Francis seems to be hated.

Francis didn''t just have 2 or 3 bad games - he showed a total lack of commitment for virtually the whole of the second half of the season.

And yes, I still play football every week and whilst I may not have a fraction of his ability, I will always give my all.